Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

J68

Mar 4, 2018
I am stuck in the level 2 minigame. Saw the monster, need a plan, but can't find what to do. There are rubber ducks but I can't click them...
What am I missing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I really wanted to like this game, but in forced watching of every single animation, every single time, just killed any wish to continue after the first 2-3 animations that dragged on way to long.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Dads are always dead :<
The best dads just die.
Only the asshole dads stay alive (Photo Hunt, Milky Touch) so the protagonist won't feel bad for fucking his own mom (or just to be a flat out antagonist).
Remember f95 lore is: if Dad's alive, it's NTR.

At least this dad, even being dead, has still something to say and not only he's a character of the game, but a reasonably positive one (debatable).

fucfacemcgee

Dec 30, 2020
I'm stuck the first time we enter the washing machine, where there's a chest that requires a key and a house we can go into. I can't find the key and can't do anything in the house. what do?

Majorix

Aug 12, 2021
I'm stuck the first time we enter the washing machine, where there's a chest that requires a key and a house we can go into. I can't find the key and can't do anything in the house. what do?
Same for me. Also, in one of the Screens the "exits" seem to be switched, if you click on the left you go to what should be right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heathershome69

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Same for me. Also, in one of the Screens the "exits" seem to be switched, if you click on the left you go to what should be right.
To cause confusion, it was done on purpose. Maybe these mini-games are too annoying. I hope you find it!

Jun 6, 2021
Should have just been a movie as the game element of this is pure awful. I'll come back if and when it's been polished up.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
i think keep going right until you find the store, look low left of doors until you find key:)
I don't care for a guide.
If you are a developer, and make interface so convoluted that many people have problems playing your game, then you DEFINITELY did something wrong.
Time to revise the strategy of invisible shit.
MAKE IT VISIBLE or easy to figure out.
Not make players click whole screens all over just to try and find what you were suppose to do.

This is NO way to develop any software.

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
If you are a developer, and make interface so convoluted that many people have problems playing your game, then you DEFINITELY did something wrong.
Not make players click whole screens all over just to try and find what you were suppose to do.

A lot of people are having the same issue it seems. I will make it clearer on version 1.3 and remove some of the annoying mini-games. Thank you for your input!

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
A quick update: Ver 1.3 is taking longer than anticipated. In addition to the reanimated Ava bath scene, 2/4 H scenes have been completed. Heather and I really appreciate all the support you have given us!

Reactions: JLuix and Jackbite

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
A quick update: Ver 1.3 is taking longer than anticipated. In addition to the reanimated Ava bath scene, 2/4 H scenes have been completed. Heather and I really appreciate all the support you have given us!
Remember fix from beginning before adding new content, engine/code first, then content.

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I am excited to share some wonderful news with you! The 5/5H scenes have been completed, and I have made sure to give you more control over the animations with dialogues. In addition, I have revised the Ava bath scene, the ghost girl scene, and added three new scenes using the new format. Thank you for your patience throughout this process. As a bonus, we have removed some of the frustrating mini-games that were causing a hassle for many players. The release is scheduled for Saturday!

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
im assuming no answer means it will not be avoidable
Sorry, I have been busy! There are going to be mother-daughter-son incest scenes throughout the game. I am afraid they are not going to be avoidable. New scenes in the game: 4/5 new H scenes are non-lesbian in nature. The ratio is probably going to be the same in later versions. You can skip the animations now. I am not sure what version of the game you checked out. Heather and I have made a lot of improvements in ver 1.3.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Happy Saturday everyone! We're excited to announce a new update for our game! We've added a new style of H-scenes with dialog, and have updated the list of old animations. This version includes some amazing scenes like Ava's bath scene and a mysterious ghost girl scene, along with three new H-scenes. We'll also be going back to redo old-style animations two at a time, while adding three new animations per version until we're caught up. We want to thank you for your support and hope you'll continue to support Heather and I on this project. Check it out now on our SubscribeStar page:
Great news for my SubscribeStar subscribers! The latest link for the game update is now available to you. As for everyone else, the update will be live as soon as the moderator approves it, which should hopefully be very soon. Stay tuned

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021

Hey, is the girl in your sig from a game? Or, do you know what model is being used? She looks incredibly like a girl I know.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes