Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I get it's hard to be original with names for games but this is like one of those Paragraph long Manga names.

What's next "Dad's in jail for tax evasion so now I'm living with my landlady and roommates who are totally not my real mother and sister but the relationship had to be changed cause incest isn't allowed"

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I get it's hard to be original with names for games but this is like one of those Paragraph long Manga names.

What's next "Dad's in jail for tax evasion so now I'm living with my landlady and roommates who are totally not my real mother and sister but the relationship had to be changed cause incest isn't allowed"
id give that a try

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020

Bit of a mouthful. :ROFLMAO:

MakDuck

Jan 19, 2023
Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.1] [heathershome69] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,86 GB / 143 MB - HeathersHomeandDadsDead-V1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 128 MB - HeathersHomeandDadsDead-V1.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7,7% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Up Pls

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Game looks quite nice and interesting, though not much content yet (y) Animations looks good also, but I would suggest to make some controls over them in order to avoid skipping just by one click. Also, please do not forget moans during sex scenes :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heathershome69

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i looking for the compressed version and the walkthrough mod
Happy Saturday everyone! I just put the ticket in to have v1.2 updated on this forum. I have a mega link for you. I didn't want to keep you all waiting.
Mega

Please consider subscribing at my plan is to do this full-time.
Stay horny my friends.
i think your team are more talented than you give yourself credit for.but for me and these are just my thoughts,its a little fast paced.the animations while quite good need to be broken up in that that each sexual action takes 1 click to skip ie start with kissing 1 click moves to next and so on.i had hoped sarah would be a conduit who corrupt the sisters and mother for the mc to take advantage off.this food idea for me does not work as a sexual starter because they are already willing-too willing.again these are just my thoughts and nothing else,i enjoyed v1.2 though i did get a little lost in some of the missions.will watch with interest and wish you the very best going forward :love: (y)

• Red Heart

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
I tried 1.2 and had trouble with the forest the spot in the 2nd screen that you were suppose to click was not there only the sides would light up for clicking, by clicking multiple time on Various sides I got to the chest which needed a key. I found the Store went inside but did not find the key. One of the posts here indicated were it was suppose to but no click indicator. All I could do was wander aimlessly in the forest. I then downloaded ver 1.0 to try it hoping that the forest was working there. Got to the end of the version this time.
Regarding Videos : yes they were a little long but you could shorten them or put in the ability to click them off once we seen them. Better option then removing them. Note I am a breast man so I enjoyed the mom and sis breast movements when they were moving -- some creators just move the body along and forget that the human body has additional movements when walking. Also when peeking I would like to see more than a vagina and anus. This looks like fun game that does not take itself to seriously. I'll be watching for future updates (hoping one of them will let me get out of the forest and back home with a recipe for breakfast) :)

• Red Heart

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
i think your team are more talented than you give yourself credit for.but for me and these are just my thoughts,its a little fast paced.the animations while quite good need to be broken up in that that each sexual action takes 1 click to skip ie start with kissing 1 click moves to next and so on.i had hoped sarah would be a conduit who corrupt the sisters and mother for the mc to take advantage off.this food idea for me does not work as a sexual starter because they are already willing-too willing.again these are just my thoughts and nothing else,i enjoyed v1.2 though i did get a little lost in some of the missions.will watch with interest and wish you the very best going forward :love: (y)
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I am diffidently going to break up animations in the future!. Ghost girl is going to be the conduit! Great Idea I am going to revise in 1.3.

Reactions: Ginji

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I tried 1.2 and had trouble with the forest the spot in the 2nd screen that you were suppose to click was not there only the sides would light up for clicking, by clicking multiple time on Various sides I got to the chest which needed a key. I found the Store went inside but did not find the key. One of the posts here indicated were it was suppose to but no click indicator. All I could do was wander aimlessly in the forest. I then downloaded ver 1.0 to try it hoping that the forest was working there. Got to the end of the version this time.
Regarding Videos : yes they were a little long but you could shorten them or put in the ability to click them off once we seen them. Better option then removing them. Note I am a breast man so I enjoyed the mom and sis breast movements when they were moving -- some creators just move the body along and forget that the human body has additional movements when walking. Also when peeking I would like to see more than a vagina and anus. This looks like fun game that does not take itself to seriously. I'll be watching for future updates (hoping one of them will let me get out of the forest and back home with a recipe for breakfast) :)
I hope you found the key! Sorry I might have to give a clue next time. The peeking scene was an old animation I did.. I think it was maybe 2 months into learning blender. I have learned so much since then and am constantly learning. I am going to redo that animation it shouldn't deviate me too much from v1.3! Thanks for your kind words. Heather and I really appreciate it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.2] [heathershome69] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,35 GB / 176 MB - HeathersHomeandDadsDead-V1.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 162 MB - HeathersHomeandDadsDead-V1.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7,5% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Ahm..... 1 min into the game stuck in friggen Forrest with nothing to do but aimlessly click left right, and a box I hjave no key for.
Seriously, who made this?

• Red Heart

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Ahm..... 1 min into the game stuck in friggen Forrest with nothing to do but aimlessly click left right, and a box I hjave no key for.
Seriously, who made this?
i think keep going right until you find the store,look low left of doors until you find key:)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Is there a option for the player to rename the mc in the start of the game ? Some of us prefer to use are own name instead of forced default name's .

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Is there a option for the player to rename the mc in the start of the game ? Some of us prefer to use are own name instead of forced default name's .
I don't think that will be too hard to code I am sure we can figure it out. The issue might be in the animations I have Heather calling out Kevin's name during some of the H scenes. Maybe some people can look past it. Thanks for your input!

MakeMeGo

Dec 19, 2018
Regarding the key in the woods, I never found it, but after closing the game and reopening an auto save 3 separate times it locked me on the screen in front of the chest and must of just felt pity for me because the chest finally opened

Reactions: Bobber Tail
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes