Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Could it be that I'm stuck in a loop after getting the pancakes, I always end up back in the second spider fight.
Don't think that's what supposed to happen.
Are you losing to the Goop Girl? If Yes than Game will re start. After defeating the Goop Girl there will be some few auto scenes then update ends is shown on screen and for some reason the game restarts from there. Anyway the full save file is in my compressed version uploaded here. You can check it and get any help from that.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Start with a new game and no matter I win, lose or surrender to the goo girl, I am always back to MC's room at the beginning of the game and stuck in an endless loop!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
dev/devs please give the player the option to rename the mc at the start of the game . forced default m.c name breaks the emersion and ruins the game for some of us. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Start with a new game and no matter I win, lose or surrender to the goo girl, I am always back to MC's room at the beginning of the game and stuck in an endless loop!
I apologize, but the code is designed to redirect you back to the start menu but I my have jumped it to start lol. Once you see my Subscribe Star logo, you have reached the end of version 1.4. I hope this information is useful to you. Don't forget there is an alternative ending to 1.4 with extra scenes. Recommend you save before that fight.

Reactions: homarkc

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I Hope that this game will have repeatable xxx-events like [Man of house and Summertime Saga] and not just throw everything into a gallery

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heathershome69

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I Hope that this game will have repeatable xxx-events like [Man of house and Summertime Saga] and not just throw everything into a gallery
I'm sure I can figure it out in code. It's just my wife and me on this project. I picked up Ren'Py in December lol. Hold my beer. Mega link in a few minutes.

Reactions: Lonewolf007

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
if the game has repeatable events and with mc name change option then you have at least one update a month I will support the game on Patrion.

• Red Heart

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
if the game has repeatable events and with mc name change option then you have at least one update a month I will support the game on Patrion.
Looks like I have some learning to do! Thanks for your input! Almost done with the mega link.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Great animations! game also has some hummer in it (y) . But why is mc losing health Dering his turn in Combate instead of the enemy sometimes? [a polite suggestion] When teaming up with other charters. Each charter should have their own turn and health bar. I like the battles it would be cool to team with the ladies like we did with the m'c sister in battle against the spider. Hopefully mc will get a sword or a guitar later. as the other chartiers battle will they lvl up? Overall, I'm quite impressed with this game and was pleasantly surprised at how much detail and how much was done in this demo. Great job!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes