dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
So this game is going to be open to community more or less to create their own content to keep it going even after dev stops supporting?

Nov 6, 2022
You targeted a specific complaint, then I targeted your counter argument. No mention of the rest of the game.
you have fair point, but i just hope we can leave it at this i really dont want to get into a pointless argument over a game,letalone a specific argument.

webman

Oct 1, 2023
Guys, I ended up making another one. silly me. the male one is Vergil from devil may cry. i tried to make his jacket.
also i run onto some issue with the futa mod. I don't know why but the dark skin mod i made is not registering for some reason and only the D*ck get's loaded as dark. anyways here they are. enjoy

webman

Oct 1, 2023
Guys, I ended up making another one. silly me. the male one is Vergil from devil may cry. i tried to make his jacket.
also i run onto some issue with the futa mod. I don't know why but the dark skin mod i made is not registering for some reason and only the D*ck get's loaded as dark. anyways here they are. enjoy
I found the issue. Since I only colored the futa mod with dark skin. it is not recognized and only the dark d*ck gets added to the program. I don't know the reason. and then now I tried to both colored the female and futa with dark skin. now both gets loaded as dark skinned.

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023
I found the issue. Since I only colored the futa mod with dark skin. it is not recognized and only the dark d*ck gets added to the program. I don't know the reason. and then now I tried to both colored the female and futa with dark skin. now both gets loaded as dark skinned.
That's because futa characters currently don't have separate textures - they "borrow" from male/female files. It's a temporary solution and they will have separate textures in coming updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenMaru and webman

webman

Oct 1, 2023
That's because futa characters currently don't have separate textures - they "borrow" from male/female files. It's a temporary solution and they will have separate textures in coming updates.
Mr. Flowpix, pls do let me know if you ever need help in designing pixel characters as I am on the quest for learning pixel art.
I would be happy to help you design some of your projects without charges, in exchange I would like to learn how platformer pixel games work and coded.

I just recently joined F95 zone because i was told that I will enjoy learning here in the platform. anyways your game was great learning experience for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenMaru and Dark918
Jun 9, 2023
View attachment 2925425

Overview:
Heatwave is a 2D survival shooter with adult themes. Buy weapons and ammo, dodge attacks and fight off hordes of enemies before they drain your energy.
Survive incoming waves.
Upgrade your arsenal.
Master your desire.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-13
Release Date: 2023-09-12
Developer: Flowpix - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2925424 View attachment 2925426 View attachment 2925427 View attachment 2925428
Ah I approve this game is quite good I hope for it get better by time would like more girls and guns

Beep-Bop

Sep 3, 2018
Tbh I find reanimating entire sprites easier than working around a predefined rig.
Quite restricting, but if their intention was to make it more moddable, a way to animate the pieces together would be a good workaround.

Jun 9, 2023
I always wanted to mod a game but I am not that talented and super lazy after my 3 jobs and college

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Hello Pal1212.

Please Pal1212, where do I find Coins, because I should at the very beginning of the game. There are 0 coins and three opponents. What should be done first?
im sorry if this sounds rude, but have you ever played a video game in your life? ever? at all? in fact, are you perhaps suffering a severe lack of logical reasoning?

allow me to be blunt; you have a gun, you start with one so don't say you don't. you see enemies, and you know you need money. now, in any other video game, what do you think the logical conclusion should be? that's right, kill the enemies to get the money.

so, you kill the enemies to get the money.

you spend the money to get the guns/ammo.

you use the guns to shoot the enemies to get more money.

rinse and repeat. congratulations you are playing a game.

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
im sorry if this sounds rude, but have you ever played a video game in your life? ever? at all? in fact, are you perhaps suffering a severe lack of logical reasoning?

allow me to be blunt; you have a gun, you start with one so don't say you don't. you see enemies, and you know you need money. now, in any other video game, what do you think the logical conclusion should be? that's right, kill the enemies to get the money.

so, you kill the enemies to get the money.

you spend the money to get the guns/ammo.

you use the guns to shoot the enemies to get more money.

rinse and repeat. congratulations you are playing a game.
hmmmmmm

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes