HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
i mean it's a nice base but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK the up button being jump . feel like every pc game ever that has jumping in it has already agreed spacebar is the correction option for that.

asaltyjoo

Mar 27, 2021
downlaod via MEGA is just a .exe and a .pck file. virustotal comes up as clean for both, can anyone just confirm for me that this doesnt contain any viruses?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
yea toggleable fetishes is definitely a way for everyone to enjoy something, though the enemies would require extra animations to lean to multiple fetishes so you dont end up with enemies that dont have an animation if some fetishes are toggled off which is more work for the dev
Well, as far as I can tell since the animations in this game are set of motions of already present bodyparts rather than anything custom-drawn, it's also gonna be much easier to have more animations for things, so in this case it isn't unrealistic.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Captivity had some QoL that this needs, the time between waves is the most important right now

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like a pretty blatant ape of captivity, but that game was excellent enough to where you could definitely garner a following if this is done right. Here's hoping

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
downlaod via MEGA is just a .exe and a .pck file. virustotal comes up as clean for both, can anyone just confirm for me that this doesnt contain any viruses?
every single game ive ever downloaded from f95 has been safe, doesnt mean there isnt viruses. But, you'll be fine to download it. If you dont feel safe downloading games off here then set up a VM or something, or just set up a anti virus to scan every hour if you're that worried. Plus if virus total shows nothing you should be fine.

Edit: brain no englished good

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Captivity got canned, Perveloper abandoned it i believe. Im much more excited for Flowpix to continue it and hopefully improve.
I wouldn't say "canned" is really a fair term for it. What's there is a finished game with its intended features. He spitballed ideas for some post-launch content here and there on the discord after release (new level concepts) but ultimately decided to leave it as-is. College was taking up 90% of his time, and he said he wanted to start developing more sfw content that could be used in a portfolio to show potential employers.

Perveloper said himself that captivity's code was held together by duct tape and dreams, so someone rebuilding it from the ground up gives it some good potential. But i've learned to believe things when I see them in this industry

fawksiii

Aug 23, 2018
Really great start so far, can't wait to see where this goes, Would love to see some greater customization of the MC as well as the new levels and such! Also is clothing damage planned at all or at the very least removed during scenes, I'd be surpised if it wasnt but its the first thing I noticed that I thought was strange.

Apr 8, 2019
Alright nice, this looks pretty interesting. More people making Captivity-like games is great, I have no idea why there are some people even complaining about this CAPTIVITY IS LITERALLY A DEAD PROJECT. if we had one of these for every 10k visual novels released we'd all be fucking laughing.

Also, I love the idea of mod support, even if it's super simple enemy reskins. For these sorts of games where things are made out of bodyparts, that can go a long way. Orcs becoming robots, the haydee robot things becoming normal humans, etc.

Stuff I'd personally love to see for future updates:
-A step away from the Lab area with the next map, including different-themed enemies.
-Male-MC compatible nsfw animations, Female-MC compatible nsfw animations, futanari just using both of 'em.
-Taller or just generally different-sized humanoid enemies. Anything from slightly larger orc-sized people to hulking giants to that 9 foot spooky woman who goes "popopopo". Don't dive into the beasts and monsters front just yet.

Edit: Apparently you can get access to the character sprite files through the game already. That's pretty cool.

Last edited:

AChicken

Jun 7, 2023
Idk how i just realized this but this game is alot like captivity lmao so already 10/10 cant wait to see where this game goes.
I also wonder if the developer took inspiration from captivity?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes