Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on this one. I'm more interested in the male enemies and female MC so there's not much here for me yet, but it's a solid start! Are there any plans for a captivity-esque pregnancy system for the female MC?

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023
for some reason my game doesn't load, its in black screen. anyone else too?
not working when i run the game the scene is full black and nothing happen
Gonna check it out. In the meantime you can try checking if your antivirus is not blocking the game since some people experienced false positives, or run the game as admin. If you have non-standard screen resolution or multiple monitors try F11.

I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on this one. I'm more interested in the male enemies and female MC so there's not much here for me yet, but it's a solid start! Are there any plans for a captivity-esque pregnancy system for the female MC?
Possibly in the future

Corvus27

Feb 21, 2018
Shit looks great so far, Like the Assaultron and Haydee inspired enemies so far, hope that at some point theres a level with purely monstrous enemies, ie non humanoids, but so far, Great, cause I loved Captivity, even though my desk is not conductive to playing it with a mouse., and my trackpad struggles with aiming.

Angel2357

Jul 13, 2018
Some feedback...

1. No time between waves means it's overwhelming to try and go buy ammo or guns.

2. Enemies spawn too quickly. They basically spawn as if fired from an SMG, which means the screen ends up pretty flooded, pretty quickly, even in the early waves.

3. Guns feel too expensive, because you have to supply them with ammo. Ammo drops are rare, and while it doesn't cost a lot of gold proportional to how much you get, it's a bit of an issue to get to the purchase spot due to 1 and 2...

4. oh god let me rebind some controls. Jump being W instead of space is *so uncomfortableeee*, and reload on R is surprisingly annoying

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
id love if we got animations that play based on player gender and AI gender, like female player and futa enemies would just be breeding her

Jul 7, 2017
Made a simple character replacer for Plasma enemy.

Texture based on Aida from the game .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install by placing the images in the mod folder. You can open mod folder from in-game by clicking the folder icon next to the mods option in settings.

May 5, 2021
So, to recap so far, a couple mods already in market, Developer reads the chat here on this swank pirate site, and is a total giga chad(or chadess I don't know the female equivalent, a Sarah? perhaps?)

Yes, I do believe this has the workings for quite possibly the best 2d horde shooter hentai game on the internet, since it's spiritual predecessor captivity.

God speed you magnificent bastard.

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
My feedback pretty much aligns with this as well. players definitely need a period of down time between waves to get their thoughts together and restock. Having the waves "always on" also doesn't play well with the coin pickup system either, as pointed out in the quote above, players will have a difficult time finding the right opportunity to go through the arena to pickup dropped coins. With a 10-20 second downtime period, that could make the coin collecting feature feasible as it will give players some time to collect and spend their loot.

There are some other nit-picks too, like the jumping feeling a little floaty and the animations feeling a little stale, but I understand that this is an early early build, and it's especially not fair that I'm already comparing your work to (somewhat) finished products like Captivity. Keep up the good work and I especially look forward to seeing this project grow!
Hello Pal1212.

Please Pal1212, where do I find Coins, because I should at the very beginning of the game. There are 0 coins and three opponents. What should be done first?

Aug 14, 2018
Gonna check it out. In the meantime you can try checking if your antivirus is not blocking the game since some people experienced false positives, or run the game as admin. If you have non-standard screen resolution or multiple monitors try F11.
I did check on my antivirus yesterday but nothing popped up, added exclusion & temporary disabled it still didn't work. Ran as admin, pressed all the keys too, remained black screen :HideThePain: thanks for checking on the issue though

Oct 6, 2018
oh boy I loved captivity back in times. I hope this game wont take years to finish so that we can play this masterpiece before we become old people

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Hello Pal1212.

Please Pal1212, where do I find Coins, because I should at the very beginning of the game. There are 0 coins and three opponents. What should be done first?

Hey, you get coins by shooting the enemies. Use the mouse to aim and left click to fire. Controls can also be seen if you press the ESC key (this also pauses the game). Enemies tend to drop between 1-3 coins each being worth 10. The first gun you start with has 10 bullets but infinite ammo. You can reload with R, you can reload whilst moving but if you roll (with SPACE) then that cancels the reload.

Hope this helps. :)

Overdrive5061

Apr 27, 2022
Anything with the possibility of futa on male has my immediate attention, and a captivity successor nonetheless.

You have my utmost support and I hope you succeed with this project!

Reactions: Leoboo and FeSs101

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
You should make the MC can carry those body to his safe house or something like that. Make them your partner or slave.

theMario3721

Jan 20, 2020
A complain I haven't seen in the thread and don't know if it's a bug or a problem that just happened with me, but when I bought ammo and had the pistol at hand, none of the ammo went to my SMG. The money basically went into the trash. If this is a bug, I'd recommend the dev to check this out, but, if it's not a bug, I would also recommend the dev checks this out and change it because BOI did I get frustrated when I noticed all my money was wasted on nothing. It would be better if when you buy ammo, it automatically goes to either the weapon you are holding or to the weapon with the lowest ammo ammount, when buying with the pistol in hand.

May 27, 2019
A complain I haven't seen in the thread and don't know if it's a bug or a problem that just happened with me, but when I bought ammo and had the pistol at hand, none of the ammo went to my SMG. The money basically went into the trash. If this is a bug, I'd recommend the dev to check this out, but, if it's not a bug, I would also recommend the dev checks this out and change it because BOI did I get frustrated when I noticed all my money was wasted on nothing. It would be better if when you buy ammo, it automatically goes to either the weapon you are holding or to the weapon with the lowest ammo ammount, when buying with the pistol in hand.
There's two ammo types and each ammo type has a separate "shop". So there's a chance you were spending money at the rifle ammo shop instead of the smg shop. If that was the case it's not a bug and just the way the game works right now. There seems to have been quite a few people that didn't initially know which ammo type belongs to what weapon so making that more clear would definitely help.

ArtikGoldik

Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the feedback everyone, appreciate it!

Just for the record: This project is heavily inspired by Captivity but I'm not Perveloper.

Try running it with admin permissions and see if problem persists, looks like textures are blocked on load. Will look into it.

Currently there are M/F, M/Futa, Futa/F, Futa/Futa. All the pairings are planned though.

Climax is planed for the stages - so you can beat them(normal mode). For the other levels, I have some objectives planned but for the first stage it will probably be to survive until certain wave and then tba. Endless mode will just be ever increasing waves for highscore.
The problem was solved in a different way. It's just that the name of the folder of the game that I created contained the wrong symbol

Reactions: Flowpix

siranos92

Aug 1, 2017

Possibly in the future
i did try what you said nothing solved , i will wait fot the next update and thanks for the reply

Reactions: Flowpix
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes