Melon

Jun 7, 2017
You present a game to a forum of people.
The people play the game and give you feedback and what they would like to see.
You now have lots of feedback on what to add to the game.
Should everyone instead be silent on their wants/criticism and ignore the game?
Nobody is bullying the developer, feel free not to go on random witch hunts.
Nah, I'd witch hunt

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Really? you gonna compare a finished product with one that barely left the alpha-stage of development in terms of how much content it has? really now?
Woah woah woah, be careful. You might upset some people with that level of being nice about a developer

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Woah woah woah, be careful. You might upset some people with that level of being nice about a developer
Aww shit, i completely forgot i am supposed to send hatemail to the dev and expose their address for not finishing the game since yesterday.

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Nah, I'd witch hunt
This is a forum.
Definition: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
You're getting offensive and off-topic over people sharing their genuine views on the matter.
The only disruption over the developer talking with his fans and people giving him feedback is you insulting people for said feedback.

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Really? you gonna compare a finished product with one that barely left the alpha-stage of development in terms of how much content it has? really now?
Perhaps I should've been clearer - I meant the type of content, not the amount. It's just I got really excited seeing the style but femdom and especially from robots is completely not my thing
Still, maybe I'll turn around to it eventually when more enemy types and animations are added.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Perhaps I should've been clearer - I meant the type of content, not the amount. It's just I got really excited seeing the style but femdom and especially from robots is completely not my thing
Still, maybe I'll turn around to it eventually when more enemy types and animations are added.
ahh, pardon then on my end, its just, the few threads i watched had a few recently joined members with rather... ignorant takes so i was a bit miffed and a bit more irritable, when you put it like this, yeah, i'll hype alongside you, i do hope the expanse will be as great as that game too.

i just don't wanna rush the dev, i mean, we gotta get the basics down first. afterall, the ability to fuck the emeies is a skill i greatly enjoy and happy to see being added recently. and for your sake i hope some future additions and more to your liking.

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
ahh, pardon then on my end, its just, the few threads i watched had a few recently joined members with rather... ignorant takes so i was a bit miffed and a bit more irritable, when you put it like this, yeah, i'll hype alongside you, i do hope the expanse will be as great as that game too.

i just don't wanna rush the dev, i mean, we gotta get the basics down first. afterall, the ability to fuck the emeies is a skill i greatly enjoy and happy to see being added recently. and for your sake i hope some future additions and more to your liking.
It's all good, I know exactly what you mean and it annoys me too :p I don't mind waiting and I also know that it's not a great thing to tell a creator that "hey, I wish your thing was different so it pandered to my specific expectations" so I by no means want to force him to put anything in the game he doesn't want to. Just trying to convey a mild interest :p

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
- I can buy 4 weapons besides the regular one (4+1=5) but there's one 4 spaces.
- Stagger mechanic is interesting, but I'd prefer a faster way than a sex animation every time this happens with an enemy.
Besides that, I'm enjoying it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
Download, unzip, put here
%AppData%\Heatwave\mod
Go to mods in game, enable.

Basically.
ok thanks! i dont have "mod" but i created it, i placed the mod, unzipped and when I try to enable the mod there is nothing except debug and another option from the game about generic skins

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Yeah, getting your own mods to work took a while for me too.

Have you, when you made the mod changed name for the stuff.
So the boss skin is no the default name, but say boss
Selected the skin
And then added the skin in the assets folder?

So that in the data.dat file should look something like this.

[boss]

id="boss"
classname="DataTextureNpc"
category="npc"
texture="tx_robotboss_futa.png"
cancolor=false
default_color=Color( 1, 1, 1, 1 )
npc_name="robotboss"
sex="futa"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fapguy13

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
This is a forum.
Definition: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
You're getting offensive and off-topic over people sharing their genuine views on the matter.
The only disruption over the developer talking with his fans and people giving him feedback is you insulting people for said feedback.
Mhm mhm, so they can throw tantrums over the dev working at their own pace and not catering to their delusions, but I can't say that it's stupid to do that. Gotcha.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes