Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Lads, you gotta give the dev some time. You all want this, and that. For free. Just let the dude cook.
Okay real.

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to rush but just to point out a desire for audio (and mouths).

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
People there are similar projects(2d games with combat like this).
I want a male protagonist (no m/m tag).
In recent times, few found projects where there would be a male protagonist.
And with a female too many nasty games (monsters, animals, etc.)

Corvus27

Feb 21, 2018
IT LIVES, PRAISE THE HEAVENS!
I'm probably gonna wait until the next proper level is released though, but I'm glad it isn't dead overall.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Same style of the previous game, but for a completely different audience with focus on getting fkd by female robots.
Always love a complete 180 switch from a developer for no reason good luck tho....lol:sleep:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Same style of the previous game, but for a completely different audience with focus on getting fkd by female robots.
Always love a complete 180 switch from a developer for no reason good luck tho....lol:sleep:
wdym by previous game
because if you mean Captivity, it's completely unrelated devs

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Okay real.

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to rush but just to point out a desire for audio (and mouths).
Oh no worries, I wasn't really talking about you specifically. The mouth and moan thing is a valid request that a dev might consider. Was more talking about nitwits wanting the game to just have loads of content, out of the blue just because they so wish for it.
You're good mate <3

Reactions: Biyuri

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
It's "pbase_male" for id etc. and "player_base" for category but you can't set it through modtool atm.
I see, but can I still just make a manual edit?

id="pbase_futa"
classname="DataTexturePlayer"
category="player_base"
texture="player_base_futa.png"
cancolor=false
default_color=Color( 1, 1, 1, 1 )
supported_sex=["futa" ]
flag_0=false

Obviously something is wrong
Also what does the flag_0 do?

Thanks for the help.

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Oh no worries, I wasn't really talking about you specifically. The mouth and moan thing is a valid request that a dev might consider. Was more talking about nitwits wanting the game to just have loads of content, out of the blue just because they so wish for it.
You're good mate <3
You present a game to a forum of people.
The people play the game and give you feedback and what they would like to see.
You now have lots of feedback on what to add to the game.
Should everyone instead be silent on their wants/criticism and ignore the game?
Nobody is bullying the developer, feel free not to go on random witch hunts.

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023
I see, but can I still just make a manual edit?

id="pbase_futa"
classname="DataTexturePlayer"
category="player_base"
cancolor=false
supported_sex=["futa" ]
flag_0=false

Obviously something is wrong
Also what does the flag_0 do?

Thanks for the help.
For base texture it would be something like this:

id="pbase_futa"
classname="DataTexturePlayerBase"
category="player_base"
cancolor=true
bodytype="futa"

It will technically load but I think you won't see the results since it will try to force revert texture back to default - that's just the way it's set up right now. I can change it in next updates. Though since it's pixel art, keep in mind that changing the shape of base parts will clash with clothes - wider arms could poke through sleeves etc. Dick will probably get it's own category so it can be swappable in customization if that's what you are after. Flag_0 is an extra option; -on hats it hides hair, on pubes I think it's just makes it stick out of pants if enabled.

You can unzip pants with "z" forgot about that.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
For base texture it would be something like this:

id="pbase_futa"
classname="DataTexturePlayerBase"
category="player_base"
cancolor=true
bodytype="futa"

It will technically load but I think you won't see the results since it will try to force revert texture back to default - that's just the way it's set up right now. I can change it in next updates. Though since it's pixel art, keep in mind that changing the shape of base parts will clash with clothes - wider arms could poke through sleeves etc. Dick will probably get it's own category so it can be swappable in customization if that's what you are after. Flag_0 is an extra option; -on hats it hides hair, on pubes I think it's just makes it stick out of pants if enabled.

You can unzip pants with "z" forgot about that.
Yeah you were right it doesn't seem to work in the current build.
But thanks for taking your time to answer, really like what you've done so far. :)

Dick getting it's own category is a great idea.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes