Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Alright, that main dude's design is unironically great. The mixture of chiseled Adonis body, edgy as fuck helmet, and adorable tiny wings makes for such a unique, memorable visual.

The rest is... not for me, but I'll remember this chad for a long time.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone have a good idea for games with similarly-huge boobs that are more more vanilla or femdom-y? Love the tig ol' bitties on display here but the sex stuff here looks like it's mostly generic aggressive male-on-female which isn't my cup of tea. The [big tits] tag on this is also useless because damn near everything on this site has the tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: teoxis
Dec 19, 2018
ah this is another game like youkai buster
some character in cards in youkai buster came from this game

same developer i see

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
no wonder why i feel this MTL seems worse than your recent works xD
If this is using my old MTL patch, it is literally unedited Google-Translate. Basically the same result as MTool nowadays.

If there's demand I could make a proper DMTL. It's just, nobody ever requested one.
Maybe people have a hard time to even notice the text beside the breasts. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: smilee2110

Lionfist

Sep 29, 2017
If this is using my old MTL patch, it is literally unedited Google-Translate. Basically the same result as MTool nowadays.

If there's demand I could make a proper DMTL. It's just, nobody ever requested one.
Maybe people have a hard time to even notice the text beside the breasts. :Kappa:
Well I was about to download it. Now I'm here, hoping that you'll rework it a bit (i think this counts as demand?) and will play the waiting game. hah!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes