Tytxar

May 30, 2018
mic you could make agood translation for this game and the other game the group did please do so. Huge booba like these are the best civilization
I already did the one with the yokai here https://f95zone.to/threads/big-breasts-escape-youkai-busters-v1-0-mandarin-farm.106134/

Currently working on the shinobi one. Unfortunately with how these all keep getting uploaded in the game thread while still being mtled, not sure how much more motivated I'll be if the Shinobi one is also uploaded in mtl state.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks.

Though I may have a few comments, if you don't mind ...

"Options" menu:
The "Weight reduction" is in fact referenced as a "Lighter version for HScenes" in the readme file of the game.

"HScenes":
In the game it's:
- Miya (not Mya; 2 times)
- Bits (not Bitz; 1 time)
- Collet (not Collette though this later name is more correct, indeed; 2 times)
- Daisies (not Hinagiku; 2 times)

"Quit game" menu:
"Quit" is in fact here more like Cancel, or Return (i.e. return to the game, don't quit).

More annoying is the missing icons in battle:

With your translation:
cap1.jpg

Expected:
cap2.jpg

If you don't want to provide the icon images corresponding to your translation, you'll have to name the battle options exactly as they are expected for the icon image names.

In System.json, these options are supposed to be:

[...] ,"Attack","Guard","Item","Skills", [...]
[...] "","Special","Magic", [...]

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I already finished it..

Funny game.

and watching the Gallery is like if the Creator had interest in make a Sequel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks.

Though I may have a few comments, if you don't mind ...

"Options" menu:
The "Weight reduction" is in fact referenced as a "Lighter version for HScenes" in the readme file of the game.

"HScenes":
In the game it's:
- Miya (not Mya; 2 times)
- Bits (not Bitz; 1 time)
- Collet (not Collette though this later name is more correct, indeed; 2 times)
- Daisies (not Hinagiku; 2 times)

"Quit game" menu:
"Quit" is in fact here more like Cancel, or Return (i.e. return to the game, don't quit).

More annoying is the missing icons in battle:

With your translation:
View attachment 1659014

Expected:
View attachment 1659015

If you don't want to provide the icon images corresponding to your translation, you'll have to name the battle options exactly as they are expected for the icon image names.

In System.json, these options are supposed to be:

[...] ,"Attack","Guard","Item","Skills", [...]
[...] "","Special","Magic", [...]
Please put bug reports in the Translation-Request thread, game release threads tend to be a mess.
I've fixed the icons and the "Cancel" button in 1.2 now. Link
Since nobody told me their intentions of making this thread, but it has my name on it, I wanted to replace that obsolete raw Google-Translate MTL as quickly as possible and did basically no testing.
Edit: Noticed some remaining DeepL errors. Fixed them in 1.3.

Last edited:

fadwede

Feb 17, 2022

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Yo, so I made a translation for this ages ago and it's much much better than the one in the OP and this
No idea either. Nobody said anything. If they would have, I would have probably made that 6 months old google MTL a little less bad first.
View attachment 1656225
EDIT:
Remade the translation after my DMTL standards. (Still awful, but at least somewhat better.)
Please use this one instead:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-angel-bitches-mikanbatake.85373/post-6318886
at least by comparison. No Offense.

Thing is that it's incomplete. The CommonEvents are 77% translated, meaning there's about 260 lines of text that's still just raw shitty google mtl. They are all h-scenes. The rest is fully translated.
I can't vouch for 100% accuracy of the h-scene dialogue, because I only checked and proofread the first couple scenes since I didn't wanna spoil myself. So it might be that the text and what actually happens in later scenes don't quite match up, maybe.

I've attached the data folder with the unfinished translation, and also the tpp file in case someone wants to finish what I started.
To install just unzip and override the data folders, you know how it goes.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yo, so I made a translation for this ages ago and it's much much better than the one in the OP and this

Thing is that it's incomplete. The CommonEvents are 77% translated, meaning there's about 260 lines of text that's still just raw shitty google mtl. They are all h-scenes. The rest is fully translated.
I can't vouch for 100% accuracy of the h-scene dialogue, because I only checked and proofread the first couple scenes since I didn't wanna spoil myself. So it might be that the text and what actually happens in later scenes don't quite match up, maybe.

I've attached the data folder with the unfinished translation, and also the tpp file in case someone wants to finish what I started.
Well are you planning to finish that? If so I'll link to you and stop working on my project.
Also why didnt you mention your work in the Translation-Request thread?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

Well are you planning to finish that? If so I'll link to you and stop working on my project.
A human translation is always better, indeed.

But, please do consider that the translation done by uuhwhat is apparently only concerning the data files, not the javascript ones. So it means still untranslated menus, untranslated HScene list, missing icons in battle, ...

I wonder if it could be possible to get the better part of both your two works ?

Anyway, thanks to both of you.

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
A human translation is always better, indeed.

But, please do consider that the translation done by uuhwhat is apparently only concerning the data files, not the javascript ones. So it means still untranslated menus, untranslated HScene list, missing icons in battle, ...

I wonder if it could be possible to get the better part of both your two works ?

Anyway, thanks to both of you.
You can just take the copy everything from the human translation then copying only the img + js file from Shisaye file after.\
Should give you the best of two version.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Not really. Translating h-scene dialogue burnt me out big time. It's why I posted the .tpp.
I started translating the game shortly after release and was planning to just drop the full translation when it's done but then lost interest and kinda forgot about it. It didn't occur to me that this would have a translation thread, my bad.

Reactions: Tytxar
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes