Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well I was about to download it. Now I'm here, hoping that you'll rework it a bit (i think this counts as demand?) and will play the waiting game. hah!
Well, alright then.
I just re-downloaded the Japanese original (v1.11 from hentai-sharing) and it seems fairly short so this shouldn't take too long.

But I wonder what game version was even used in this thread. I really hope they didn't slap the patch on v1.0 and called it "final".

Edit: DeepL keeps crashing because of the unusual formatting. This might take longer than expected.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
this game is almost worth playing.... considering the very RARE ocasion to play an actual MAN and not a creepy or whiney preschool boy. But the titts... this...is...too...much... ^^

• Angry
Reactions: Strijoca
Apr 15, 2020
If this is using my old MTL patch, it is literally unedited Google-Translate. Basically the same result as MTool nowadays.

If there's demand I could make a proper DMTL. It's just, nobody ever requested one.
Maybe people have a hard time to even notice the text beside the breasts. :Kappa:
mic you could make agood translation for this game and the other game the group did please do so. Huge booba like these are the best civilization

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Im confused, so is the object to play as this guy and win battles? or is it to lose and watch companions get fucked? not gonna lie I like to win...

Reactions: Gojii

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
The Japanese name for this is 'Big Titty Heaven: Angel Bitches' but I have to admit 'Big Titty Angel Bitches' is catchier.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes