Ren'Py Heavenly Peaks Cultivation [v2.0] [My Big Little Brother]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 15, 2018
shoulda known we'd be goin full wuxia at some point
bet the MC has 30 wives and conveniently stumbles upon hidden away treasures that cause him to have multiple breakthroughs in cultivation
probs plagued with janky wonky flimsy bot translations too by m*nh*a+ and other random groups
inside jokes aside
2d models look amaze
but i see from the preview images its uh
the bad side of average koitatsu models
and now looking at some of the comments not really much else to say that hasnt been said already
feelsbad
my humble suggestion
while im not a fan of sandbox games especially ones with a pick up hidden images feature
id say itd be cool to have the latter and the secret images be the HQ kush 2d art
-only if the art presented is the devs personal art
cuz i get it :^( consistent frequent 2d art is hard af
with solid animation the kind you'd see from Kamuo or Derpixon or Flou or Bard-bot or or or lemme stop (you get the point)
shits even more hellish n takes months for minutes of animation

Aton

May 20, 2017
This is the third time I've seen the pictures, check the thread, and leave disappointed at the 3d renders. Orz

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
shoulda known we'd be goin full wuxia at some point
bet the MC has 30 wives and conveniently stumbles upon hidden away treasures that cause him to have multiple breakthroughs in cultivation
probs plagued with janky wonky flimsy bot translations too by m*nh*a+ and other random groups
inside jokes aside
Dude I feel this so much manhua+ translations ruin stories sometimes

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Still waiting for them arrogant Young Masters Spamming courting death every sentence that they make or perhaps an op System and most of all the almighty Plot armor of someone being trash and becoming a freaking god the next chapter

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Heavenly Peaks Cultivation [v0.8.1b] [My Big Little Brother] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.67 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 507 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 3.64 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 473 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

erikkustrife

Nov 20, 2017
Heyy hey, people... Makes me weirdly happy to see so many Sseth viewers here.

Anyways, about the game... I gotta say, the art in the banner looks fantastic, imagine my surprise when I just snap-downloaded it without looking at the screenshots only to find out it's Koikatu-based. I mean, obviously it was my own fault, but the disappointment was pretty rough.

I mean damn, look at the Empress in this picture!

View attachment 1348131

And compare...

View attachment 1348132

Damn, that's not a great comparison, always makes me wonder why anyone would choose Koikatu over Honey Select. Tastes, of course, but still hard to wrap my head around.

I loath honey select when compared to Koi. Koi can be really really good when its used in the right way, and really really bad when its not. Look at lessons in love in how to use it right.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I mean, at least you could have made the hands and the breasts properly touch instead of just sort of telekinetically interacting or clipping right through each other.

ackerman2222

Feb 28, 2020
I've grinded the game till the end of the 3 months and kept Mai's affection 100% but I've still not triggered any event. Is that all there is to the game?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
One funny game.. I like Mai a lot..

What is weird is that her friend(the girl with green hair) disappeared after some time.

I will be waiting for the next version. I have the desire to Destroy that Blonde idiot who believes himself Superior someday.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
So, presentation is awful as fuck.
How you can show a fanart and later a Koikatsu model? Fucking shit.
This is the type of things you simply can't donate for the hope of improvement. But at this point if the game is near v1.0 ... i don't know anything.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Heavenly Peaks Cultivation [v0.61] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.38GB
PC Compressed Size: 485MB - -

Jun 1, 2017
Really interesting setting but those Koikatsu models are dogshit straight up, like I've seen some solid models made in the game, its not easy because its quite dated at this point but it can be done. This ain't it tho.

Shame. Hopefully someone else will do something similar with a better execution.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes