Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Heavy Five [Ch. 1 to 4 Remastered]
DOWNLOAD:

You can also join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Can you have sex with alien girls in this game
Not right now, but who knows what Notty is planning? I just don't know whether it's something a sane person would want to experience, but I'm sure she'll want to give the option..

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yes, I got Chris intentions now and this is why Chris is a very unsatisfying character from a femdom perspective. And my expectations aren't that specific for a guy into femdom. My range is quite similar to most guys into femdom. As long it's not feminization content or well like in this case more or less asexual femdom I can find something interesting in most femdom scenarios. What's very specific is Chris content though.
By the way Nottravis can write Chris like that of course. Her game. Just replied since you wrote that the Domme module was well received, which I found quite surprising. So at least wanted to give a counter opinion here.;)
Well received among people who enjoy the game and are invested in the story and characters. As far I've seen. To be honest, I don't really know about "hardcore", if you will, femdom crowd. You may be right that it is more geared towards people who are not totally into femdom. I admit that's my case, and I've had a lot of fun with the domme Chris roleplay. It may well be that I wouldn't enjoy it as much if it had the features you find lacking. Different preferences and all. Difficult to say.

I also gather that you would like the MC to be like a total sub, right? Well, that simply wouldn't be possible the way he is written. Inclusion of MC options with vastly different personalities is beyond even Notty's ambition. The MC by design is very talkative (or thinkative), so it would require a ton of alternative text to cater to that kind of character.

In any case, if you'd like to leave Notty feedback on the domme part, you're welcome to join her forum. I think it might be beneficial if there was more of that also from players who do count femdom as their primary kink. :)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Well received among people who enjoy the game and are invested in the story and characters. As far I've seen. To be honest, I don't really know about "hardcore", if you will, femdom crowd. You may be right that it is more geared towards people who are not totally into femdom. I admit that's my case, and I've had a lot of fun with the domme Chris roleplay. It may well be that I wouldn't enjoy it as much if it had the features you find lacking. Different preferences and all. Difficult to say.

I also gather that you would like the MC to be like a total sub, right? Well, that simply wouldn't be possible the way he is written. Inclusion of MC options with vastly different personalities is beyond even Notty's ambition. The MC by design is very talkative (or thinkative), so it would require a ton of alternative text to cater to that kind of character.

In any case, if you'd like to leave Notty feedback on the domme part, you're welcome to join her forum. I think it might be beneficial if there was more of that also from players who do count femdom as their primary kink. :)
Total sub in a sexual sense, yes. I would only need a couple of femdom scenes, which wouldn't have to influence the overall story, to satisfy that. So yes, in the main story, he could behave totally normal. Afterall even though my sexual desires are solely about female domination, in my every day life people wouldn't guess that and I can function quite "normal" and even decisive too. Wouldn't see a contradiction there.
Also left a comment at her discord. Will have to check later how it was received. ;)

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Total sub in a sexual sense, yes. Would only need a couple of scenes, which wouldn't have to influence the overall story. So yes, in the main story, he could behave totally normal. Afterall even though my sexual desires are solely about female domination, in my every day life people wouldn't guess that and I can function quite "normal" and even decisive too. Wouldn't see a contradiction there.
I see. Still, I'm not sure. The MC can (attempt) to sexually interact with multiple girls during one playthrough, so how would it stay consistent? It'd need a "sub" variation for all of them. It'd be weird if he was a total sub with Chris and then "normal" with others, no?

Also, how would it work with other scenes involving Chris? Because Chris makes a big line between work and pleasure, so she wouldn't appreciate any sub behaviour outside the bedroom.

Also left a comment at her discord. Will have to check later how it was received. ;)
I only saw it later. Thanks. :)

Frosty2000 I just want to quote here one part from your discord post. I think it's best to let Notty respond to you over there.

Frosty2000 said:
Here the way more interesting approach would have been imho, if Chris would actually use her body to excite the male MC. The most obvious way of gaining full control over a sub is making him addicted to yourself afterall. She should have teased him about licking her feet. Maybe even go down on her. Have him sniff her socks or panties, etc.. We are also contantly asked if we want to fuck these women. Personally and I think it's true for many guys into femdom, we think of pleasuring a woman first. Worshipping her body, going down on her..
IMO this would be very uncharacteristic for Chris to do.

What you describe is something that I could see happening between an established couple (or some sort of paid service). However, that is not the case here. Here we have two military officers on a mission. They are strangers. From Chris's point of view this is basically a fun way of disciplining the MC. She doesn't know him and she has no desire for immediate intimacy. The MC has to prove his worth before that is allowed.

And that sense of worth in my opinion needs to build gradually, so it requires progression before it gets to the initimate parts you want to play. I think the tease and denial works excellently in that sense. This is only the second (!) session, so I'd advise patience. ;)

She also happens to be married which may be an influencing factor (obviously in a different way than in Trisha's case.:p)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
Alright then! Here is my walkthrough!

• Covers sexy renders in relevance to each major character-focused routes.
  • Covers all the important choices for every major route of every girl.
  • Does not cover every bit of story, lore or jokes. Play the game, if you want to know more and laugh more.
  • Does not cover freeroam content (clickables) unrelated to character paths.
  • It is not based on the code and it doesn't contain stat changes. No peeking under the hood.
  • No snarky remarks, suggestions to the dev, or any other inappropriate content.
  • If you like the game, despite playing with a walkthrough, consider supporting Notty on her Patreon.
  • I'll be continually updating this as new chapters are released.
I appreciate feedback, if you think I got something wrong. Of course, the feedback I want to see the most is: "I don't care about your stupid walkthrough, I'll always play Heavy Five without it".

NOTE: Walkthrough for Chapter Four will be finished and uploaded soon. I estimate that to happen several days after the release.
Appreciate the LCARS like graphics :)

Reactions: Akamari

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Yes, I got Chris intentions now and this is why Chris is a very unsatisfying character from a femdom perspective. And my expectations aren't that specific for a guy into femdom. My range is quite similar to most guys into femdom. As long it's not feminization content or well like in this case more or less asexual femdom I can find something interesting in most femdom scenarios. What's very specific is Chris content though.
By the way Nottravis can write Chris like that of course. Her game. Just replied since you wrote that the Domme module was well received, which I found quite surprising. So at least wanted to give a counter opinion here.;)
Any femdom scene with Chris in chapter 4 :LOL:?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
And my expectations aren't that specific for a guy into femdom. My range is quite similar to most guys into femdom.
Hmm, I'm puzzled.

Since you are into femdom, then you know that it's, with "maledom" and "BDSM", one of the most generic tag, because it apply to one of the more vast sexual practice. By example, bondage is included into the "BDSM" tag, but will feel out of topic and way to soft for someone that is into something more extreme. In the same way that pegging is part of the "femdom" tag, but would be feel way to extreme for a big part of the male subs ; and no, it have nothing to do with feminization.

That it's not your level of femdom, ok, it's totally legit. But saying that it's not at all femdom, it's as wrong as saying that a dish is totally messed because you like it more spicy ; it wouldn't be an opinion based on what the dish is, or what the talent of the cook is, but only on your personal taste. Exactly as is your comment on the femdom part on the game is.
And saying that your range is similar to most guys into femdom... Well, don't you think that it's relatively pretentious to say this regarding a practice that goes from lost control to near tortures, passing by water play, scatology, humiliation, pegging, pet play, and so many other things ? When it come for BDSM, maledom and femdom, absolutely no one can pretend to be "like most of the others". At least unless he don't understand his own kink and, what is worse, never been attentive to his mistress when she tried to understand him, in order to know what he's effectively into. This in the exact same way that you didn't payed attention to Chris when she made the offer. It's clearly stated that it will be about control, and only about control.

But well, since you think that you represent most of guys into femdom, then why have you tested the dome part. I mean, there's no "humiliation" tag, nor a "BDSM" one. This clearly show that it will not be your kind of femdom, but something that will be way to soft for your taste.

Reactions: Akamari

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Hmm, I'm puzzled.

Since you are into femdom, then you know that it's, with "maledom" and "BDSM", one of the most generic tag, because it apply to one of the more vast sexual practice. By example, bondage is included into the "BDSM" tag, but will feel out of topic and way to soft for someone that is into something more extreme. In the same way that pegging is part of the "femdom" tag, but would be feel way to extreme for a big part of the male subs ; and no, it have nothing to do with feminization.

That it's not your level of femdom, ok, it's totally legit. But saying that it's not at all femdom, it's as wrong as saying that a dish is totally messed because you like it more spicy ; it wouldn't be an opinion based on what the dish is, or what the talent of the cook is, but only on your personal taste. Exactly as is your comment on the femdom part on the game is.
And saying that your range is similar to most guys into femdom... Well, don't you think that it's relatively pretentious to say this regarding a practice that goes from lost control to near tortures, passing by water play, scatology, humiliation, pegging, pet play, and so many other things ? When it come for BDSM, maledom and femdom, absolutely no one can pretend to be "like most of the others". At least unless he don't understand his own kink and, what is worse, never been attentive to his mistress when she tried to understand him, in order to know what he's effectively into. This in the exact same way that you didn't payed attention to Chris when she made the offer. It's clearly stated that it will be about control, and only about control.

But well, since you think that you represent most of guys into femdom, then why have you tested the dome part. I mean, there's no "humiliation" tag, nor a "BDSM" one. This clearly show that it will not be your kind of femdom, but something that will be way to soft for your taste.
I said in the end it's a very specific type of femdom. The part I refered to as not femdom at all were the shown pics of tied up women, or offering blow jobs and intercourse during the Domme module. So to say it clearly to you I didn't say it is not femdom at all!
Not sure I need to reply to the rest, since your comment already started with a straw man. ;)
But okay, let's talk about the part that I think that I represent the majority of guys into femdom. To specify that, I didn't mean I represent any existing type of practice regarding femdom. Hardly any person would personify that. What I meant was mainly the mind set. A mind set of wanting to serve and please a woman, before being pleased yourself. Chris offering a blowjob and teasing the MC about fucking women, isn't fitting to this mind set. Okay you may disagree that this is the mindset of most sub guys, but at least in my experience the vast majority of submissive guys (and probably women too) think like that. So right from the start Chris seems imho to totally misunderstand how you actually dominate and tease most people into submissive sexual interactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: lakano

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So to say it clearly to you I didn't say it is not femdom at all!
Really?
not really from my perspective.
So right from the start Chris seems imho to totally misunderstand how you actually dominate and tease most people into submissive sexual interactions.
I think it's more that you totally misunderstand Chris. :) Got to give Notty credit for creating possibly the most misunderstood character I've seen in an adult game.

But it's nowhere near as bad as the whiny chickens that go "I hate Chris = game shit".

Anyway it was an interesting discussion for a while, a welcome change in this thread. Wish you a good day.

• Angry
Reactions: preglovr12

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I did play the entire game through finally (as I needed a short break!) -- I may try and support a female dev and leave a review later (have to run to work soon) but definitely enjoyed a lot of it. I would say the pros for me (I only played as a white female MC so no context for anything else) are the choices/outcomes having real meaning, the general atmosphere/sci-fi aesthetic, and some of the characters (VR/Asian female/head lady on planet, and the cute male engineer on base). I also understand the negative with a lot of width (I have this same problem so empathize with her) in outcomes sacrificing some depth with one character and how it translates to content coming out at what pace, etc.

I do like the Chris character model's face but admit a clear bias against short-haired women (I don't find this attractive at all and just prefer guys to have this haircut as I hate long hair on men lol go figure) so this is likely influencing me. I think I am seeing things that most don't with Chris yet, so we'll see if I'm right. I also found the sister character very unattractive so this is subjective too. Hottest two for me are the male (Mike?) and Sarah.

I think the characters are what will keep me playing, everything else frankly (even the art/atmosphere) really don't matter to me if the characters are not good. So for me, the actual characters are what made me keep playing, etc.

I'm not as keen on what seems to be a shift from a VN to more sandbox style gameplay, but this is a subjective thing as some will love it. The only true negative for me is that I really dislike the click and search style gameplay (especially room to room just clicking stuff and using things like the toolbox) and just find it very unenjoyable, but I know others like this, so it's a very stylistic/subjective thing. My only worry at this point is that the game doesn't get too tech/UI oriented versus just great dialogue/art/storytelling (through emotional images/dialogue versus menus/UIs). But again, this is subjective taste so some may feel differently. Chapter 4 for me felt different than 1 and 2.

But I want to commend the dev on how much work was put into the game, it's a lot! I'd definitely say it's a positive overall for me, and I would encourage others to try the game! And err, regarding the femdom stuff, I'll just stay out of it, haha!

I'm definitely curious to see where it goes next...

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Yes really, since I spoke simply from my perspective what I enjoy, and clearly also wrote that there are people into femdom who enjoy this type of femdom. I am pretty sure with that statement I covered my bases pretty well against any legal repercussions. ;)

I think it's more that you totally misunderstand Chris. :) Got to give Notty credit for creating possibly the most misunderstood character I've seen in an adult game.

But it's nowhere near as bad as the whiny chickens that go "I hate Chris = game shit".

Anyway it was an interesting discussion for a while, a welcome change in this thread. Wish you a good day.
You know I totally admit that I misjudged Chris. It's no contradiction to my argument you quoted though. Will leave it at that. ;)

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The only true negative for me is that I really dislike the click and search style gameplay (especially room to room just clicking stuff and using things like the toolbox) and just find it very unenjoyable, but I know others like this, so it's a very stylistic/subjective thing.
On this, the click and search part is optional in terms of progression. So if you don't like this kind of gameplay, you can assign work to Mike and just focus on characters. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes