Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Do we know how many chapter's there's going to be?
The plan is 10 chapters.
But, well, maybe some chapters will get so big that she'll split them and we end up with 13 chapters or something like that. But 10 chapters still seems to be the target.

artemivanov

Apr 16, 2020
so in chapter 4 it says 'mission available', but I can't seem to trigger it? (got the pollen mission from Amanda if I am not mistaken.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh... with 8 chapters to go and 2-3 chapters per year, this would take some time. Does the current chapter end in a good way or a cliff-hanger?
Well, the plan is to get a new state-of-the-art 3090 powered PC to significantly quicken production. And with gained experience, it can be assumed animations won't need to be re-rendered as much, so that should also decrease the time. It's very difficult to predict, but yeah at least two years, I'd guess.

All the chapters end with some kind of cliffhanger. :sneaky:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I said in the end it's a very specific type of femdom. The part I refered to as not femdom at all were the shown pics of tied up women, or offering blow jobs and intercourse during the Domme module.
Yet control is the base of femdom, and edging part of it. But tell me, what did you expected in such context, and with everything that Chris said, including the regular talking ?
They are on duty, on an isolated station, that need to be fixed. One of the very first thing Chris said to the MC after he put a foot on Ophion, was to stay alert and be cautious of everything, because something feel off. Be also noted that the MC is the sole person on the station that have an infantry training, since it was his assignment, as officer, before he decided to join the engineering corp. Therefore he is, with Chris (the sole pilot) and Annie (the sole flying engineer) one of the three most valuable person right now. Anyone else is dispensable, including Sarah. They can be sick, injured, too tired, or whatever, it will not make a difference.
But the MC can't, it's a matter of security and survival. It's obvious that, even if she is/was into more than the pure domination, Chris wouldn't go further than what she do, specifically for those reasons.

If found, reading the comments, yours included, that people tend to forget that there's a story and a setting. The MC is part of the military, as well as Chris, Sarah, Annie and Kelly. It's not because Chris and the MC are the high ranked on Ophion, that they will suddenly forgot all their training and how a responsible officer have to act in order to fulfill his mission and protect anyone that fall under his command.
They can be lax, as someone in the Navy could be, because of the usually confined space, but that all you'll get in this story ; a more lax protocol and a friendlier attitude. And this is clearly established since the start of the game. I'll even goes further, this setting is voluntarily as realistic as possible. You can search on the net, even the clearance protocol when the Vanguard left the Intrepid, and all the talk during the landing are accurate ; modulo few really small variations because there's no protocol for space shuttle leaving a space ship then landing on a extra-terestrial station.

So to say it clearly to you I didn't say it is not femdom at all!
Yeah, my bad, it's someone else who said that it's not femdom at all.
As for you, you just said that "unfortunately imho this Domme module caters only to a tiny minority of a group which is already a minority". Not sure that it really make such a big difference, but yes, it's not saying what I wrote.

What I meant was mainly the mind set. A mind set of wanting to serve and please a woman, before being pleased yourself.
What exclude, among others, all those who want to be used by a woman. Persons who aren't less numerous than those who, like you, want to serve. If the result can possibly be the same for the domina, the mind set, as well as the whole process and the involved practices, are different.
Among many others practices, a sub who want to serve and please would rarely agree to humiliation, would rarely agree to be reduced as the sole role of a stool or a table. He would rarely agree to pain, or extreme water sport, even less scatology. All this isn't serving, it's being used, yet all this is also part of the femdom practices. And, obviously, there's also the sissyfication, cucking, and a lot of other practices, that aren't necessarily as exceptional on the femdom scene that you seem to think.
You are part of a large group, but not necessarily the largest, and clearly not the majority.

Okay you may disagree that this is the mindset of most sub guys, but at least in my experience the vast majority of submissive guys (and probably women too) think like that.
An experience based on your circle of friends/acquaintances, that by definition globally share your taste. It's as significant as me saying that the majority of the world like cheese, wine and speak french, because, as a french guy, it's the common point of most people I know. Even going into a BDSM club wouldn't provide you a better experience, since you'll goes to those where you can fully express your own taste and, with the help of a basic cognitive bias, end thinking that the others are the exception.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Right so, this game is an odd one. At least to me, it's very confusing what and what you can't do. Like, can you do multiple characters at the same time? I feel like the game is forcing me to choose only one, not even with the walkthrough I can clearly understand what and who I can't do. Also, the game seems to have an issue with extremely specific variables being set off to get to the good scenes, or maybe I'm just too dumb. It'd be nice if someone were to make an in-game walkthrough to help with what seems to be the 70 different routes.

Also, 5-7 minute long chapters, and I was here thinking that I had stumbled upon a treasure trove of content with that title.
Oh boy. Well, it's a complex game where your decisions matter and paths intertwine. My advice would be to play by your gut and roleplay your character. Put yourself in his/her shoes. It's pretty much impossible to hand hold without knowing what you want in detail.

Yes, you can sort of juggle between characters on different paths in most routes. Much of the content however, has a high degree of mutual exclusivity with other content. This is a game with high replaybility that tailors to your choices.

Other than that what can't you understand about my walkthrough? Maybe I can help.

I don't know how you can manage 5 minutes without skipping.

Last edited:

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
I have noticed a strange bug. I somehow went from chapter 4 back to chapter 2. The day events corresponded to chapter 4, but the night events were chapter 2 events that I had played before (drinking with Annie, for example). Then I loaded a save and did some things a little differently in free roam and everything worked normally. I'm not able to replicate the bug, but I remember it happening after Sarah told me it was too late for the trip.

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have noticed a strange bug. I somehow went from chapter 4 back to chapter 2. The day events corresponded to chapter 4, but the night events were chapter 2 events that I had played before (drinking with Annie, for example). Then I loaded a save and did some things a little differently in free roam and everything worked normally. I'm not able to replicate the bug, but I remember it happening after Sarah told me it was too late for the trip.
Located the cause, a wrong jump. I'll pass the info to the dev, thank you.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes