Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
They look more like the goblins we'll meet inside the VR than Ophions. Also, from the few data we have about Ophion, there is no LOTR-like forest to be found there :p
Isn't there? We know only tiny portion of Ophion and according to the lore it is only slightly arid. :p It may have more diverse environments.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme and DA22

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Best I have to show...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a nice pokedex you've got there.
Maybe I can add some of my own ;)
Damn! You guys never sleep, that must be why you have such a nice collection. ;)
I know we're no longer on the devil's page, but I'd like to contribute a little bit...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thing is, all threads are different. Sure, this one is cozy as fuck, and I lurk a few other ones where I'm not nearly as talkative as here. Maybe because Heavy Five, back in February (yeah, I was only lurking the first month. Shame on me. Shame and fi!), was the first game I found interesting enough to be a part of this silly community, but I think it's mainly due to Notty being so friendly and innocent. Her personality is what really set the bar for the behaviour to have here, I think.

Then, you also have a game that is both fun and clever, and it was bound to attract people of the same caliber :p

I shouldn't talk about other games or other threads here, as it's not really the place, but I've never felt as welcome there as in here. There's always a waifu debate, a "dev's stoopid" argument, some constant "MC and sister should be together" whining (you know which game I'm talking about), etc. that just keeps me out...
I think I know what game you're talking about.. It's either BaR or Vinland ...
We got waifu wars in here too... it just happens everyone is on the same side.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Damn! You guys never sleep, that must be why you have such a nice collection. ;)
I know we're no longer on the devil's page, but I'd like to contribute a little bit...
I can't believe you found the super secret shower peeking option! :oops:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm - gone all day, only 2.5 pages. Is everyone afraid of page 666?
What about 667... the neighbor of the beast?

Now, if I win against Chris, we're going to do a few things. First, she's going to help me crawl around the power plant and see what we can find wrong with it. (I already have a feeling it's a root-kit, as I've stated before, I just want to get her nice and greasy.)

Then, she'll scrub me down (I'll be nice and scrub her down as well). Then she's going to give me a full-body massage.

Then I'll get her to the edge of orgasm and stop... over... and over... and over... until... "Whoops! Time's up!"
Yeah a good massage was one of the things I was thinking of as well, of course I would never ever tease her during that if got the chance. :angel face: Edit: Smarter might actually be to let Chris give you a massage and see what she will do, could be painful though if she is not enough into you or mad at you for any reason. :p
I have been going through other Ren'Py games trying to figure ones that have actual mini games, closest I could think of was Lovely Sails which had a shooting gallery, and a couple that had card games like triple triad. No boxing ones so far.
Another game that has fighting in the game but more Magic based is Ataegina. Actually a game worth checking out. It has some interesting world building and such and might become pretty good. Not sure what holds it back at the moment, maybe still too much splintered content or story goes just a little to fast for the moment so does not feel as a whole yet. My cute roommate also has a fighting minigame that is boxing based, but no great fan of that one.

Occasionally I make a comment about Stella on the City of Broken Dreamers thread but I really don't like some of the people there. I don't find it to be a very welcoming thread where you can talk to people like I do here and with Domiek over on Persona Trainer.

You get about a page or two of people talking on COBD then one of the idiots posts something and the thread dies until something news worthy happens.

I have the opposite problem with Being a DIK. I like most of the people in the thread but I have issues with the dev, story involves others so I won't bring it up and drag others around lets just say Pink is incredibly immature and I don't have the time of day for him. I'm also not a fan of the game. It's not because I don't like him, I never let personal issues get in the way of boobs, but I don't like the main love interests and the MC doesn't really click with me. The only thing that kept me interested was a couple of the side girls like Quinn and the whole thing going on with their sorority.

Yet we have threads like this where I love the dev (platonic e-friend love before we get shipped again) and adore most of the people that dwell here. Same with Personal Trainer, Alison Fall of the Apple, My Sister My Roommate (although certain topics now wind me up) and a few others.
Sad to hear that about COBD, not been there in a while, but if one dev does deserve a friendly and supporting thread it is Philly. I suspect it might have to do with Philly himself mainly being on discord though and others throwing scraps from discord into the thread. My experience is that most friendly active threads either have an active dev or one or two very active and friendly players like Carlo S was in Man of the House.

Badik I also have not really been able to get into. I liked the very first girl introduced in the game, but just got distracted as soon as he got to university and never restarted it. :p

I also support Sumodeine and do not agree with you Ava, I do think Nikki would make great sense as a LI ( actually more from the way Nikki is written as from Tales perspective though). It is Sumo's game though and his story to tell, do look forward to how he wishes to wrap it up and solve that situation.

I agree there are more friendly threads out there, just some people enjoy trolling and getting toxic if they even get the slightest of chance. They seem to enjoy that.
I always listen to mistress.

Are you mistress?

Gonna need pics of you in a pink frilly tutu just to make sure, I wouldn't want to be taken advantage of, mistress says it's bad to listen to strangers.
I always politely introduce myself when meet someone, so I may be strange but not a stranger. :p

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
BaR? Being a Riker? I mean everyone wants to be Commander William T. Riker second in command of the Star Ship USS Enterprise.

Another game that has fighting in the game but more Magic based is Ataegina. Actually a game worth checking out. It has some interesting world building and such and might become pretty good. Not sure what holds it back at the moment, maybe still too much splintered content or story goes just a little to fast for the moment so does not feel as a whole yet. My cute roommate also has a fighting minigame that is boxing based, but no great fan of that one.
I actually did play Ataegina at least one of the routes and liked it. I fear with how routing will go that it will be a while before story will progress decently. However the story is very random.

I liked how the MCR boxing if you won it broke the game. Never been a fan of unwinnable scenarios. Just write that the guy sucker punches you outside the door, done. No need to make the player do a game, win and then still lose. That only works in those games where anime female protagonists go somewhere to fight a bad dude and get banged by monsters.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I always politely introduce myself when meet someone, so I may be strange but not a stranger. :p
"Stel je netjes voor, eet zoals 't hoort en zeg U (U-U-U...) "
For those who don't speak Dutch, it's from a song from the eighties, and translates to:
"Introduce yourself politely, eat in a decent manner and say You". The You with a capital letter, since, like German, we have two forms of "you", a common one used with friends, and a polite one to refer to anyone older than you, anyone with higher social (or military) standing and your parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, etc. DA22 and I are of the age where kids still got a smack to the back of their heads for using the incorrect form. :p

• Haha
  • Thinking Face

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I digged more into the Ophion creation myth and found some interesting stuff! Check this:

The next thing Eurynome did was very interesting. She created the Seven Planetary Powers, putting a Titaness and a Titan over each. Theia and Hyperion were given the Sun and the power of illumination; Phoebe and Atlas were given the Moon and the power of enchantment; Dione and Crius were given the planet Mars and the power of growth; Metis and Coeus were given the planet Mercury and the power of wisdom; Themis and Eurymedon were given the planet Jupiter and the power of law; Tethys and Oceanus were given the planet Venus and the power of love; and Rhea and Cronus took the planet Saturn with the power of peace.

Theories:
1) Theia was given the Sun. Does Sun mean Earth? That's where she operated.
2) Theia and Hyperion. This is a longshot, but Hyperion is a colony ship in Mass Effect Andromeda. Is or was Thea on the Intrepid? Is Thea...Chris' husband?!
3) Power of illumination. ??? Illuminate the J class ship construction facilites by explosions?
4) Phoebe and Atlas. Phoebe is the other colony. Does Phoebe stand for someone who is in charge of operations on Phoebe? Is Atlas another ship? Iowa perhaps?
5) Given the Moon. If Earth is Sun, Phoebe is the Moon?
6) Power of enchantment. Pheobe is called a paradise world, no?

Who is Eurynome? I speculated it's Amanda, but this looks bigger. Can it be someone we haven't met? Maybe even someone who isn't human?

As a bonus, here's nice artwork of Amanda, sorry, Eurynome.:sneaky:
I ran into this post again while working a bit on next TLDR and saw I missed something that might be important as my eye fell on something else first when read this post originally. Rereading it i was wondering if there is any significance in the fact that Phoebe is named as the Moon in this creation myth and not as a planet.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Stel je netjes voor, eet zoals 't hoort en zeg U (U-U-U...) "
For those who don't speak Dutch, it's from a song from the eighties, and translates to:
"Introduce yourself politely, eat in a decent manner and say You". The You with a capital letter, since, like German, we have two forms of "you", a common one used with friends, and a polite one to refer to anyone older than you, anyone with higher social (or military) standing and your parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, etc. DA22 and I are of the age where kids still got a smack to the back of their heads for using the incorrect form. :p
Maybe link the song so everyone can hear how weird Dutch sounds to a foreigner? :p and yeah do remember a few of those smacks. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Isn't there? We know only tiny portion of Ophion and according to the lore it is only slightly arid. :p It may have more diverse environments.
Fair enough, but I guess there won't be a safari journey toward Ophion's luxurious jungles. Then again, anything's possible :unsure:

BaR is a prime example of that irritating whining. But then, you've got MSMR, where the obnoxious stupidity is at a whole another level, making reading those threads kind of a chore, at time.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I can't believe you found the super secret shower peeking option! :oops:
And yet it was so simple. First, you need to clean the station every morning for a week. Then, Annie will complain that she hasn't got any ciggie for a while, so you need to make money. If you ask Amanda, she'll give you 5 crédits every time you bring back one LGM's toe, so here you go and hunt for Ophions. Of course, you need to repair the rifle first, so you go ask Chris for some duct tape that she will give to you only if you beat her three times in a row in a boxing mini-game. Once you've got the duct tape, you can fix the gun and start your hunt, but Sarah wants to come with you every time you go out and you need to follow a short infiltration mini-game to leave the station without being seen by our favorite water-gulper ensign. Once you've brought 15 green toes to Amanda, you'll have enough money to buy fags for Annie, but more importantly, and that's where the dev has actually been a little bit devious, the money you have left shall be used to buy a fish. With your fish in hand, wait in front of the shower door for half a day and when you see Kelly entering, just go in and say "My fish is dying, my fish is dying!"

She will believe you to be an animal-lover and will have sex with you.

See? Simple :)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
And yet it was so simple. First, you need to clean the station every morning for a week. Then, Annie will complain that she hasn't got any ciggie for a while, so you need to make money. If you ask Amanda, she'll give you 5 crédits every time you bring back one LGM's toe, so here you go and hunt for Ophions. Of course, you need to repair the rifle first, so you go ask Chris for some duct tape that she will give to you only if you beat her three times in a row in a boxing mini-game. Once you've got the duct tape, you can fix the gun and start your hunt, but Sarah wants to come with you every time you go out and you need to follow a short infiltration mini-game to leave the station without being seen by our favorite water-gulper ensign. Once you've brought 15 green toes to Amanda, you'll have enough money to buy fags for Annie, but more importantly, and that's where the dev has actually been a little bit devious, the money you have left shall be used to buy a fish. With your fish in hand, wait in front of the shower door for half a day and when you see Kelly entering, just go in and say "My fish is dying, my fish is dying!"

:D Figured it all out, have you? Or did you use the walkthrough?

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Rereading it i was wondering if there is any significance in the fact that Phoebe is named as the Moon in this creation myth and not as a planet.
Maybe Phoebe (Moon) being the closest to Ophion (Earth)? There may be more inhabitable (or inhabited) planets yet to be discovered that share a connection.:unsure:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Ah, I see now. I didn't get to clean the station on Tuesday, 9:10 AM, because I clicked on "jerk off in the shower" at 9:05 and the cleaning option was gone at 9:15. I'll start over. :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Short hand version, it is a WoW quest and I should just run some Weak Auras to tell me what to do?

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes