DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just be glad Notty does not know about this place Akamari or her bribery prices could well go up strongly. On the plus side it would free up lots of Heavy Five Jaffa Cakes for public consumption :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I pissed myself laughing when I saw her in my blackmailingasshole path popping her sullen little head. Then I went back and saw her in my normal path and she was smiling <3
Chapter 3 Sarah is the best thing since sliced jaffa cakes :D
Yeah even if all the women are great in this game, chapter 3 was def Sarah's. She was so cute in that sneaking scene after the cave visit.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah even if all the women are great in this game, chapter 3 was def Sarah's. She was so cute in that sneaking scene after the cave visit.
Taking Sarah on the rescue mission was such an eye opener... the other girls may have a lot of qualities, but Sarah is just the living embodiment of fun. Keeping serious is impossible for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is at this exact moment that I fell for her, hard! :love:

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Taking Sarah on the rescue mission was such an eye opener... the other girls may have a lot of qualities, but Sarah is just the living embodiment of fun. Keeping serious is impossible for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is at this exact moment that I fell for her, hard! :love:
I didn't go through this particular moment on any of my main playthroughs (cause I rather enjoy talking to her whenever possible), but I totally get you. Never a dull moment with her!:D

After this chapter the bad guy route will be much more difficult for me to play. RIP me playing every possible path (Ch.1-Ch.3).:)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Just be glad Notty does not know about this place Akamari or her bribery prices could well go up strongly. On the plus side it would free up lots of Heavy Five Jaffa Cakes for public consumption :p
It won't matter, they aren't a patch on proper Jaffa Cakes ;)

I wonder if Notty should be given shares in Jaffa Cakes... Their sales must have at least tripled because of the discussions here. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I didn't go through this particular moment on any of my main playthroughs (cause I rather enjoy talking to her whenever possible), but I totally get you. Never a dull moment with her!:D

After this chapter the bad guy route will be much more difficult for me to play. RIP me playing every possible path (Ch.1-Ch.3).:)
I totally get you. I intend to play every possible route (up to 116), but if my Undertale runs taught me something is that I'm a sucker for good endings :x
If I get too attached to the crew (and we're heading toward that direction), there's no way I'd ever be able to act like the true bastard that dwells within my soiled heart... but I'll try.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It won't matter, they aren't a patch on proper Jaffa Cakes ;)

I wonder if Notty should be given shares in Jaffa Cakes... Their sales must have at least tripled because of the discussions here. :unsure:
Trust me I was introduced to that place by a female colleague years ago and having some of those on your person without sharing is truly hazardous for your health with females I found out since:p True she should get at least 20% of the shares.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes