• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I totally get you. I intend to play every possible route (up to 116), but if my Undertale runs taught me something is that I'm a sucker for good endings :x
If I get too attached to the crew (and we're heading toward that direction), there's no way I'd ever be able to act like the true bastard that dwells within my soiled heart... but I'll try.
Alright! Consider yourself hired as Walkthrough's Waterbearer! You'll be responsible for guiding people on any path I won't play. Pay is 1/10 of every like the walkthrough gains and your name will be immortalised within the walkthrough. Possible career advancement includes bigger font size and even bold font if you prove yourself bold enough to be boldworthy.:D

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Alright! Consider yourself hired as Walkthrough's Waterbearer! You'll be responsible for guiding people on any path I won't play. Pay is 1/10 of every like the walkthrough gains and your name will be immortalised within the walkthrough. Possible career advancement includes bigger font size and even bold font if you prove yourself bold enough to be boldworthy.:D
Will my name be underlined if I do a good enough job? Will it be underlined twice?
Also, I want it to be written in golden letters and significantly bigger than that other schmuck who's writing the walkthrough right now.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah, at the time it was about whiskey.
"I like my whiskey as I like my women. 18 years old and mixed up with coke" :D
I've also heard some really dark versions from an old punk I worked with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And, as a palate cleanser (if you were foolish enough to open that):
Good friends help you move. Really good friends help you move the body.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Oh dear, I fear I may be beyond saving; I didn't find those jokes very dark or offensive :eek:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

That's cute. I won't do a dark humor joke contest (not the place), but I'm glad none of you are crying for a safe space right now :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Will my name be underlined if I do a good enough job? Will it be underlined twice?
Also, I want it to be written in golden letters and significantly bigger than that other schmuck who's writing the walkthrough right now.
Bold indeed. However, let me underline one thing for you. If you keep going like this, you may end up out of line, and I will cross you out! Oh, and don't even think about double-crossing me! I'm the only one allowed to edit it!:cool:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh dear, I fear I may be beyond saving; I didn't find those jokes very dark or offensive :eek:
No worries. At this point in my life, I've heard and seen stuff so much worse that those are low-grade, but I didn't want to cause any dismay. I'm not easily offended, but I've also discovered that some people are, and some think joking about dead <insert group here> mean that you're a secret homicidal maniac.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Bold indeed. However, let me underline one thing for you. If you keep going like this, you may end up out of line, and I will cross you out! Oh, and don't even thing about double-crossing me! I'm the only one allowed to edit it!:cool:
I can see it now:

H5 Walkthrough by Akamari and Huitieme:
Huitieme and Akamari
Akamari and Huitieme
Huitieme and Akamari
Akamari and Huitieme
Huitieme and Akamari
Akamari and Huitieme
etc... for 37 pages

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Reminds me of how I used to order my coffee (when I drank it).
Server: "How would you like that? Cream? Sugar?"
Me: "Black and bitter, like my soul."
my chance while catching up reading 20 pages (hey guys whats up u have been containing
yourself a bit as of late...) to post this
"black as midnight on a moonless night."
how many in this educated audience know without googling it? ;)
p.s. hope noone posted this before me
p.s.s. what does TOTES actually mean like totally?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
my chance while catching up reading 20 pages (hey guys whats up u have been containing
Totes is Notty speak for "like totally peeps"

frap

Oct 17, 2018
That's precisely the thing: ever tried a bad 18 year old (or older) whisky?
You should serve the cheap bad stuff to people who DON'T APPRECIATE WHISKY. :D
Look at number 83 on this list:

A 31 year old Gleniddich 1965, bottled in 1996 managed to land in the 100 worst list. Granted, most are 5 year or less or are not age marked at all, but it can happen.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
If it weren't for my daughter and her husband I wouldn't know that. Was never a fan.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes