Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
At a later point we could - depending on choices- have Harris come to visit via shuttle as Intrepid gets close. We'd need a shuttle pilot...
Isn't the mission on Ophion supposed to last for five days only? Unless something goes wrong and the shuttle is unable to take flight, how are you planning to cram all that abundance of content and tits into five days, without making it into heavy five days? And what are the chances of LGM sapping power from the station?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's gonna be more like starship troopers... and the LGM will zerg the station if someone kills too many of them
Hotdamn, i forgot StarshipTroopers! Now that would be awesome! Run around screaming like a sissy before shoving a freakishly big gun into Chris's hands and let her lose untill everything is just one messy meatgrinder of a bloodbath (ichorbath? Whateverbath!) which ..if i may ad.. tends to increase arousal right through the roof and the survivors would just jumpn on eachother in one hellova steamy survival-celebration orgy! Pants ripping, boobs sweating, tongues licking.. everywhere! :love:
The Vanguard is kinda too small for that.:)
You partypooper! No space is small enough for good people and hungry aliens to fit in :geek:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hotdamn, i forgot StarshipTroopers! Now that would be awesome! Run around screaming like a sissy before shoving a freakishly big gun into Chris's hands and let her lose untill everything is just one messy meatgrinder of a bloodbath (ichorbath? Whateverbath!) which ..if i may ad.. tends to increase arousal right through the roof and the survivals would just jumpn on eachother in one hellova steamy survival-celebration orgy! Pants ripping, boobs sweating, tongues licking.. everywhere! :love:
Would you like to know more?:LOL:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It is. Which is when the big I is back in orbit...

As to the rest... *wiggles eyebrows* but choices, choices...
Wiggling eyebrows... I'm gonna start a cover band with that name
Hotdamn, i forgot StarshipTroopers! Now that would be awesome! Run around screaming like a sissy before shoving a freakishly big gun into Chris's hands and let her lose untill everything is just one messy meatgrinder of a bloodbath (ichorbath? Whateverbath!) which ..if i may ad.. tends to increase arousal right through the roof and the survivals would just jumpn on eachother in one hellova steamy survival-celebration orgy! Pants ripping, boobs sweating, tongues licking.. everywhere! :love:
You partypooper! No space is small enough for good people and hungry aliens to fit in :geek:
MC was infantry...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hotdamn, i forgot StarshipTroopers! Now that would be awesome! Run around screaming like a sissy before shoving a freakishly big gun into Chris's hands and let her lose untill everything is just one messy meatgrinder of a bloodbath (ichorbath? Whateverbath!) which ..if i may ad.. tends to increase arousal right through the roof and the survivors would just jumpn on eachother in one hellova steamy survival-celebration orgy! Pants ripping, boobs sweating, tongues licking.. everywhere! :love:
Calling Lt. McGruder!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes