PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
What are you talking about, i'm sexy as hell! Although i'm a well-known for being delusional so i'm a bit sceptial when my alternate dimension selves keep telling me how awesome i actualy!:poop:
Delusional is what small minded and sane people call those who have but discovered the real truth of things, I wouldn't worry about it. Still, alternative dimensions you say? :unsure: *Pulls out notebook covered in too many whispering eyes* Do tell me more...

I hope we get an Alien/DeadSpaceish turn soon :sneaky:
Why not pull the good stuff and do things properly by making a turn to the Event Horizon? :cool:

Sacrificing the rest of the crew, absorbing the souls of just some, sell important topsecret cake recepies to the competition? No prorblem! Your friendly unscurpulous, ruthless mercenary type of better-half is right here you beautiful pilot you! Betrayal was my sign in kindergarden so don't you worry!
You know, I am really starting to like the cut of your jib.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Alrighties I'd best get back to it.

But two small snippets of military law that you might also be interested in.

Article 27 we know about but we also have...articles 15 and 40.. 15 is fun but 40 is a corker.

"Article 40 states that an officer in command will not allow any personnel to endanger a high priority mission. Actions which are considered as such are those which are inherently dangerous to others, or engaging in such actions as burglary, rape, sodomy or aggravated assault or other actions which threaten the completion of the mission as a whole. The officer in command may take what actions they see fit as circumstances allow."

Anyone recall our mission priority? ;)

Laters!
....waidaminit, there's no Anal tag. NOTTY! shakes fist

But that is a little backwards of the code, don't you think? What about gay dudes getting it on?

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Wait a little, Notty just might've decided to not mention things that are not implemented
Exactly, tags are supposed to relate to current content. I'm sure that dom'ing Sarah will have anal. And Little Anal Annie is probably pretty likely too.

And, for those going the femdom route, you're likely to enjoy(?) a pegging scene. I'm certain that Chris has an assortment of strap-ons in her GoBag.

Nov 27, 2017
God damn yes i missed the sarcasm because i was flat out tired! I was thinking about that for a moment that it could be sarcasm when i turned my PC off but i didn't want to turn it back on. Shame on me for not understanding my own language. :whistle:
And they say that love makes us do strange things. ;) WRONG. IT'S WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING KNACKERED (Which apparently means you're sexually exhausted in the English slang? I mean English is my first language and even I'm not sure if that's true or not.)

Also, whenever I see this part of the forum now, all I can think is. Does Nottravis ever get any work done with the amount of time they stay here and grace us with their presence? :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

But that is a little backwards of the code, don't you think? What about gay dudes getting it on?
I think the code nicely covers all sexuality, no?

Ah but the tags... :(

I made a frightful mistake it felt in following the forum rules. All tags only represent current content which I think not only led to a very small take up on launch (seriously, the first few days hardly anyone downloaded it) but also led to some muppets thinking the game was some sort of SJW lesbian manhating sort of thing...*rolls eyes*

So no. We have tags a'plenty which are not on yet. :) A'plenty....Some that might make some of you chaps blink (some of Sarah's later book covers are probably stronger than most of you would like) - but all content is optional of course :)

Also, whenever I see this part of the forum now, all I can think is. Does Nottravis ever get any work done with the amount of time they stay here and grace us with their presence? :p
*smiles* Some of the renders I have to do manually, i.e. not batch render because of hair issues on the models so I have a book and my phone besides me :) So oft when I'm on here - it's because I'm watching renders churn out. There is also the fact that you chaps are almost as adorable as me, so why wouldn't I be on here :)

What about Patreons getting to submit interview questions to BP? At a high level, you are the interviewer.
I sorta like the idea - but don't at the same time.

Some of the things people might want to ask would probs not really work in the context of BP I suspect. Either that or they wouldn't like the answers.

Did you make this?!!!

You mad wonderful bastard. Can I use it in Chapter Three?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I think the code nicely covers all sexuality, no?

Ah but the tags... :(

I made a frightful mistake it felt in following the forum rules. All tags only represent current content which I think not only led to a very small take up on launch (seriously, the first few days hardly anyone downloaded it) but also led to some muppets thinking the game was some sort of SJW lesbian manhating sort of thing...*rolls eyes*

So no. We have tags a'plenty which are not on yet. :) A'plenty....Some that might make some of you chaps blink (some of Sarah's later book covers are probably stronger than most of you would like) - but all content is optional of course :)

*smiles* Some of the renders I have to do manually, i.e. not batch render because of hair issues on the models so I have a book and my phone besides me :) So oft when I'm on here - it's because I'm watching renders churn out. There is also the fact that you chaps are almost as adorable as me, so why wouldn't I be on here :)

I sorta like the idea - but don't at the same time.

Some of the things people might want to ask would probs not really work in the context of BP I suspect. Either that or they wouldn't like the answers.

Did you make this?!!!

You mad wonderful bastard. Can I use it in Chapter Three?
Absotively! Here's a higher resolution:

Re: BP questions, maybe Patreons submit and you can pick-and-choose for a vote. Knowing you, I would bet that you have twelve months' worth of BP issues already sorted, scripted, and storyboarded in Notebook #3, but it's a suggestion for you to take, leave, or adapt.

And as long as Chekov's Lube Mug gets revealed in Act 2, we can overlook the tag omission. :) I can't want to see the laundry list of tags you're going to reveal.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Absotively! Here's a higher resolution:
Thank yoooooooooooooooooooooou!

Re: BP uestions, maybe Patreons submit and you can pick-and-choose for a vote. Knowing you, I would bet that you have twelve months' worth of BP issues already sorted, scripted, and storyboarded in Notebook #3, but it's a suggestion for you to take, leave, or adapt.
Hrm, that's not a bad idea. Thanks. Actually on BP, I'll confess no, nothing scripted. I fly by my knickers on that one. Well I don't know who my lovely patreons will choose as the cover girl until quite late. But BP only takes me about an hour or so to write tbh, so no worries :)

Jan 15, 2019
Can't wait for future updates on this game. The renders are fantastic. The story seems very deep. Every character has very different personalities. I've played through probably close to a dozen times now to try and get all of the endings. Just one question is it possible to blackmail Sarah and get invited to play video games with her or is it strictly one way or the other?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Can't wait for future updates on this game. The renders are fantastic. The story seems very deep. Every character has very different personalities. I've played through probably close to a dozen times now to try and get all of the endings. Just one question is it impossible to blackmail Sarah and get invited to play video games with her or is it strictly one way or the other?
Thank you so much for playing my game - and I am so glad you enjoyed it and thank you also for the kind words.

The story is very deep, although you can also play it without delving too much into it should you wish. I sorta like to think of the deeper parts of the story as being DLC already present :). Thank you also re the renders and characterisations. I tried very hard to make the girls as real as possible both in terms of looks and character and it is always pleasing when it seems I've hit my mark. :)

You'll pleased to know that, render hamster willing, we should have the next chapter out next week :)

As to the question I'm afraid the games/blackmail routes are one or the other I'm afraid. Largely as my rationale is she wouldn't invite you to play games if you were being a meanie to her.

Jan 15, 2019
Thank you for your quick response. Now who can tell me how to add one of those little pictures to my signature? I tried to add it through the "picture" option on my signature but said an error occurred.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes