Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Event Horizon? :cool:
There was that short scene that shows the previous crew were fucking like rabbits due to "possession". Yeah, like.. people fuck only as a result of hellish influence.. Anyway. I was in all seriousness hoping to see something at least similar happens with the new team. But no :cautious: Just screaming, running around, dying.. i was disappointed in that movie because of this.
Thank you for your quick response. Now who can tell me how to add one of those little pictures to my signature? I tried to add it through the "picture" option on my signature but said an error occurred.
You don't just copy the link there. For signiture you use the option to insert image. Not simply copypaste it, add the URL of the signiture. When you are on the "Edit Signiture" page of your profile do notice there is a button of "Toggle BB code". Click that to see what i mean (and thats the most clean and understandable way to add the sig if you are confused over using the link option).
is the link of the image Alikamari has for example. Put this between [ IMG ][ /IMG ] ((don't use space, i used space before and after IMG to make the code appear as text otherwise its a working bb code so it would try to show an image)). This is what the insert image option does for you but when it doesn't work out for whatever reason, do it manually.
Nottravis uses which is not an attachments but a link hosted on imgur so you can't just add it as an image and have to use the URL option in Insert Image. Like i said, easiest way is to do it manually and slap those [ IMG ]here-goes-the-link[ /IMG] code around that link (again, without spaces inside the brackets) and voila, you have yourself a signiture image.:geek:

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
1-Serve the public trust
2-Protect the innocent
3-Uphold the law
That's really not a bad set of rules to live by. The Three Laws of Humanity...

But if you knew the drinks scene had four different endings, three secrets, one optional content and a song....I suspect some may try many playthroughs :)
Goddammit, woman..!

*books the remainder of February off*

What are you talking about, i'm sexy as hell! Although i'm a well-known for being delusional so i'm a bit sceptial when my alternate dimension selves keep telling me how awesome i actualy!:poop:
Hazel D'Ark :cool:

Is the glass half empty or is it half full?:D
Yes!

MC "Well, what if I polish the solar panels six times a day?"
This made me cackle! :LOL:

And they say that love makes us do strange things. ;) WRONG. IT'S WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING KNACKERED (Which apparently means you're sexually exhausted in the English slang? I mean English is my first language and even I'm not sure if that's true or not.)
"Knackering" is what happens when a decrepit horse is taken apart to become food... In the context of fucking, I think you're into Praying Mantis territory here o_O

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
And, for those going the femdom route, you're likely to enjoy(?) a pegging scene. I'm certain that Chris has an assortment of strap-ons in her GoBag.
I am into femdom, but not interested at all in having stuff up my ass. Not sure how common it is for submissive guys to be into that though. Always thought it's more of a homosexual thing. Also from my experience (and I am quite experienced in that matter;) ) very few real life Dommes are into pegging, since it doesn't really give them any direct pleasure.
The way I see it, pegging a guy is more of a service to the guy (who is into that) and therefore done mainly by professional dominatrices.
In Christine's case it's possible though, she has such equipment for her female lovers. Would personally find it a bit strange though, if she would want to use that on a guy. I would ask her then, if she needs to feel more like a man to be truly dominant.:sneaky:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I am into femdom, but not interested at all in having stuff up my ass. Not sure how common it is for submissive guys to be into that though. Always thought it's more of a homosexual thing. Also from my experience (and I am quite experienced in that matter;) ) very few real life Dommes are into pegging, since it doesn't really give them any direct pleasure.
The way I see it, pegging a guy is more of a service to the guy (who is into that) and therefore done mainly by professional dominatrices.
In Christine's case it's possible though, she has such equipment for her female lovers. Would personally find it a bit strange though, if she would want to use that on a guy. I would ask her then, if she needs to feel more like a man to be truly dominant.:sneaky:
I'm a "switch" so I can find both submission and dom enjoyable. But I am not sure about pegging; maybe with the right dame and if it's a quid pro quo, then maybe

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not sure how common it is for submissive guys to be into that though. Always thought it's more of a homosexual thing.
Its more about chastity really the way i see it and less so about pegging. The whole orgasmcontrol/denial thingy seems be the mainstream and pegging is a niche. You thought it right. Its more of a thing for the gay/bi boysubs.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh they'll be something to keep you all amused I'm sure...

Speaking of which...
Goddammit, woman..!

*books the remainder of February off*
You'll be pleased to know I was more restrained on the other paths so you can all enjoy life as well as just play on Ophion. :)
Excluding secrets, hints etc we have as follows:

Annie: Four paths
Sarah good route: Three paths
Sarah bad route: Three paths
Chris trainer route: Two paths
Chris non-trainer: No specific path
Trisha : Two paths
Marcus: Three paths
Mike: One path only
Kelly: Two paths to start the SL

This excludes the impact on other characters from decisions you make down paths of course. If I added those in we'd be here all day :)

(Now you see why I need so many renders :) )

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes