NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
That's a very good thing to know. This might be useful to note in your step by step guide. Initially, I also made a backup of the script file before I decided to extract fresh new iteration of the game for this purpose.
It's my own fault for renaming it script backup.rpy, had I changed the extension and named it script.bak I assume I wouldn't have had any problems :D But I agree it's a good idea to warn against in the instructions.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That's a very good thing to know. This might be useful to note in your step by step guide. Initially, I also made a backup of the script file before I decided to extract fresh new iteration of the game for this purpose.
If I want to make a backup of a file in the game folder, I right click and add to a compressed file (script.rar for example), then I can safely edit or delete the original and it won't affect the running of the game. :)

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Was it just me or did anyone else get spooked when picking a character and them turning into Anakin after the fight on mustafar?I thought they might glow a bit when you hover over them but they straight up turned into lava,I did not expect that shit xD

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes