Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that's what you meant either, nor did I feel challenged and my apologies if anything I wrote came off as hostile (I'm fluent, but not a native speaker). The line was mostly directed at Frosty saying "Not sure how common it is for submissive guys to be into that though. Always thought it's more of a homosexual thing." I just included your quote due to you saying "You thought it right" to Frosty in regards to the gay/bi thing.

I'm still a bit confused to the point you are making however. I personally fail to see where the appeal for pegging is amongst homosexual men are though considering they are not attracted to women. In my experience amongst relevant forums the vast majority seems to be straight dudes with a few bi individuals.
I guess I should also clarify that I meant, that the practice of being anally fucked is more common in gay circles. I agree though, that being into being pegged by a woman doesn't make you automatically gay. Btw even if that woman would be a transexual woman, so would use a real penis.;)

Concerning women liking to fuck men in the ass... well of course that exists too. Was even close to have sex with such a woman, because she hadn't told me before that she is into that and thought it would be a nice surprise for me.:eek: Only time in my life I didn't have any type of sex with a woman after the first date. Also "ghosted" her afterwards. I was really scared of her, since she said I would come around at one point.^^

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
3 bad routes for Sarah, damn how harsh is this blackmail gonna get :)
Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Technically, it's three paths on the bad route. However, they don't have to be all bad, I guess.
Sweet summer child. It's adorable :)

Concerning women liking to fuck men in the ass... well of course that exists too. Was even close to have sex with such a woman, because she hadn't told me before that she is into that and thought it would be a nice surprise for me.:eek: Only time in my life I didn't have any type of sex with a woman after the first date. Also "ghosted" her afterwards. I was really scared of her, since she said I would come around at one point.^^
*coughs* Um...is that time? I'd best get back to rendering...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Orc Bork, are we back in Summertime Saga? :unsure:
Since this is sci-fi, I can only imagine one true acronym for the larger green men. BFG.... Big. Fucking. Greens.
BFG, Big Fucking Gonads, which the player needs to go after Chris. :sneaky:
don;t forget the avatar... and actually there's also Chris but the third one won't display on the thread
Give me some time, I will get you fixed. :geek:
it doesn't have to be on the blackmail route
IDK, but I do know she needs a good spanking for continuing to keep going outside alone!
I'm torn myself! I think Kelly is prettier overall but damn...Sarah's eyes...They slay me.
I cannot agree more. Now if only they were redheads or something. ;):p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes