Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Also, fuck. 109 pages....I'm sorta dreading the release of Chapt 2
you know how it is... good games make people want to chat about it... by the time you finish heavy five, it's gonna be something in the 5 digits
*points up to her edit*
are you saying there's something we don't know? and we are not talking about Sarah's VR game?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Did I mention we have orcs in Chapter 2? *forgets* No, not the LGMs...

I am assuming the Orcs are for Sarah since she is so well read. Gremlins will be Annie for any mechanical shenanigans, and Trolls for Chris because she likes to be one?

Also don't worry about the page number, 80% of most large threads are either shit posting/circle jerks/dev hate. You got the better dice roll.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Also don't worry about the page number, 80% of most large threads are either shit posting/circle jerks/dev hate. You got the better dice roll.
This is true! *chainsmokes repeatedly as she renders*

you know how it is... good games make people want to chat about it... by the time you finish heavy five, it's gonna be something in the 5 digits
*chainsmokes more!*

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
There was that short scene that shows the previous crew were fucking like rabbits due to "possession". Yeah, like.. people fuck only as a result of hellish influence.. Anyway. I was in all seriousness hoping to see something at least similar happens with the new team. But no :cautious: Just screaming, running around, dying.. i was disappointed in that movie because of this.
Still though, you have to admit that it has some pretty great lines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

Also what @Illuminati said.

I am into femdom, but not interested at all in having stuff up my ass. Not sure how common it is for submissive guys to be into that though. Always thought it's more of a homosexual thing. Also from my experience (and I am quite experienced in that matter;) ) very few real life Dommes are into pegging, since it doesn't really give them any direct pleasure.
The way I see it, pegging a guy is more of a service to the guy (who is into that) and therefore done mainly by professional dominatrices.
In Christine's case it's possible though, she has such equipment for her female lovers. Would personally find it a bit strange though, if she would want to use that on a guy. I would ask her then, if she needs to feel more like a man to be truly dominant.:sneaky:
Its more about chastity really the way i see it and less so about pegging. The whole orgasmcontrol/denial thingy seems be the mainstream and pegging is a niche. You thought it right. Its more of a thing for the gay/bi boysubs.
Ehhh, I really must state that I do not agree with the whole "Liking pegging mean you are more bi / gay" thing at all. I'm also very much into femdom, as well as being interested in pegging, so I'll try to spread some light on the subject. First of all, on a pure physical level anal play for men is really not that weird considering that we have our "g-spot" up there in the form of our prostates. There are many people who have zero interest in fetishes or kinks who still enjoy a finger up the butt during a blowjob, etc, etc.

As for the psychological aspects, pegging really doesn't have anything to do with liking men at all. Beyond a piece of plastic, you are still having sex with a woman. Just because you enjoy having said piece of plastic in you does not mean you are suddenly attracted to masculinity or men in general if you weren't already before. As for your point Frosty about it not giving them (the woman) any direct pleasure I'll say that it's not quite that simple. First of all there are plenty of strap-on / harness combos that either stimulate the clit or have an extra end that goes into the vagina. And secondly it isn't all about the direct pleasure as well, but also any number of things that some women can and do find enjoyable about it beyond that. It can be the role reversal aspect, it can be the dominance over the one being pegged, or as a form of teasing / humiliation thing, them finding it really hot to hear the moans of their parters, or whatever else you can imagine. So to say that it's mainly a service to the guy I'd say really isn't all that nuanced of a picture, especially when quite a few women are the ones who introduce their partners to pegging in the first place.

Did I mention we have orcs in Chapter 2? *forgets* No, not the LGMs...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"Liking pegging mean you are more bi / gay"
I never said that or not in that way, not ment it that way. Sounds more like you belong to those who enjoy it while being hetero and now you feel my words challenged that. No need to defend the kink, i wasn't attacking the kink nor the sexual orientation NOR hinted that this is a gay thing.

I stated that this is more sought after among gay/bi subby males than hetero ones. If you belong to the hetero group there is still no need to explain that there are heteros who enjoy it, i'm well aware. I just said that the ratio between gay and hetero subby guys who are into it leans towards the homosexual/bi guys in my experience by a large margin.

So no, of course it doesn't makes you gay. Thats something we born with and some kind of sexual plaything won't change it. It can reveal it but not "transform" one orientation into another.

Reactions: Frosty2000

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I never said that or not in that way, not ment it that way. Sounds more like you belong to those who enjoy it while being hetero and now you feel my words challenged that. No need to defend the kink, i wasn't attacking the kink nor the sexual orientation NOR hinted that this is a gay thing.

I stated that this is more sought after among gay/bi subby males than hetero ones. If you belong to the hetero group there is still no need to explain that there are heteros who enjoy it, i'm well aware. I just said that the ratio between gay and hetero subby guys who are into it leans towards the homosexual/bi guys in my experience by a large margin.

So no, of course it doesn't makes you gay. Thats something we born with and some kind of sexual plaything won't change it. It can reveal it but not "transform" one orientation into another.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that's what you meant either, nor did I feel challenged and my apologies if anything I wrote came off as hostile (I'm fluent, but not a native speaker). The line was mostly directed at Frosty saying "Not sure how common it is for submissive guys to be into that though. Always thought it's more of a homosexual thing." I just included your quote due to you saying "You thought it right" to Frosty in regards to the gay/bi thing.

I'm still a bit confused to the point you are making however. I personally fail to see where the appeal for pegging is amongst homosexual men are though considering they are not attracted to women. In my experience amongst relevant forums the vast majority seems to be straight dudes with a few bi individuals.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes