Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
My plans at the moment are that it's a higher tier thing only as an initial reward for the additional patronage.

If I'm able to ramp up additional content in other areas (of which I have plenty of plans* but am constrained by production capabilities) then perhaps my views will change. But for now I'm afraid it's restricted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you don't change your mind. I feel there should be certain in game benefits only available to those who support your game. Wanting to see more of the Bored Pilot magazine was one of the reasons why I signed on in the first place. I loved the idea behind it and the rendered pictures.

pay.nl

Jul 7, 2017
I like that the dev isn't afraid to put some solid blackmail content in here. I'm not a Patron because I'd have trouble hiding the charges from my administrative staff, but that's something I'm really looking forward to seeing when the free one comes around, even if it results in a game over. So many good games out there that I want to support!

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I hope you don't change your mind. I feel there should be certain in game benefits only available to those who support your game. Wanting to see more of the Bored Pilot magazine was one of the reasons why I signed on in the first place. I loved the idea behind it and the rendered pictures.
*nods nods nods*

I think the only way I'd ever change my view on it would be if Patrons were getting a mass of other new exclusive content of greater value. And even then it would probably only be as a post completion exercise. But, tbh, I can't see that happening if only because of image production constraints.

And given patrons are the driving force behind the production that sort of decision wouldn't be down to me to make unilaterally in any case if only on the grounds of fairness.

So, no. My plans are still very much that BP stays locked. If anything I'm looking to increase the locked bonus content.

BP is getting bigger, RPS finally unlocks (and the idea behind RPS is also that once one has *cough* "unlocked" a girl, we add her to the RPS gallery as a bonus reward), and I want to do something with Sarah's reading list too (although I'm mindful that since that only unlocks on the "bad" path I need something to balance it for the "good" path so still mulling that one).

But I've got to be careful not to let my ideas run ahead of production capacity. I need to make another 4,500 images by the time I hit the end of the game. *counted!* before anything else.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like that the dev isn't afraid to put some solid blackmail content in here. I'm not a Patron because I'd have trouble hiding the charges from my administrative staff, but that's something I'm really looking forward to seeing when the free one comes around, even if it results in a game over. So many good games out there that I want to support!
I fully understand and I'm glad you took the time to play my little game and that you enjoyed it. :)

Next chapter is out when patrons get chapter three, so probably in about four weeks.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I... live once more. Been extremely busy lately, and haven't really had to the time check in here for quite some time, but I now return in glory. Have I missed anything fun? Or, since this thread always tends to have something fun going on, have I missed anything especially fun / interesting / important / some announcement / whatever?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I... live once more. Been extremely busy lately, and haven't really had to the time check in here for quite some time, but I now return in glory. Have I missed anything fun? Or, since this thread always tends to have something fun going on, have I missed anything especially fun / interesting / important / some announcement / whatever?
oh boi... where do I start.... you missed the guessing game

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Welcome back.:)

Well, Chapter 2 released to patrons last saturday so there is that.;)

Other than that...
...and the usual fun.:)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
read the last dozen pages
*Grumbles incoherently*

Welcome back.:)

Well, Chapter 2 released to patrons last saturday so there is that.;)

Other than that...
...and the usual fun.:)
Thank you for the welcome and the summary, just what I was looking for! No news about the Adventures of Guud and Hardas I take it? :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes