Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is chapter 2 out of Patrons?
If you mean: "Has chapter 2 been released for patrons?", then the answer is yes.
If you mean: "Is it available for everyone?", then the answer is not yet. It should be going public as soon as chapter 3 has been made available for patrons in ~4 weeks, according to Nottravis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
If you mean: "Has chapter 2 been released for patrons?", then the answer is yes.
If you mean: "Is it available for everyone?", then the answer is not yet. It should be going public as soon as chapter 3 has been made available for patrons in ~4 weeks, according to Nottravis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info, but how exactly did you translate my question as in "for everyone" when i specified "Patrons"?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I wonder if there'll be an option to be the hero and save Annie from this predicament.:sneaky: MC, use tackle on Sarah!
Tackle is a crit, Sarah now has broken ribs and has to be brought to the Ophion center, cared for by nurse joy (I forgot the docs name). Vanguard sends out their next pokeawoman (nothing rhymes) Chris, Chris uses kick boxing, it is super effective. MC has fainted. Game over.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Tackle is a crit, Sarah now has broken ribs and has to be brought to the Ophion center, cared for by nurse joy (I forgot the docs name). Vanguard sends out their next pokeawoman (nothing rhymes) Chris, Chris uses kick boxing, it is super effective. MC has fainted. Game over.
A crit? There's no such thing in Ophiomon! Surely, Sarah doesn't have a weakness against normal-type attacks.

EDIT: Sigh. Never mind, I forgot things again.

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes