somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Ok, played around with it for a bit and got...well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The coloration of both the opaque and clear areas on the chin does look more life like and gives it a slimy texture unlike the part deep in the mouth which might be milk or some form of cake glaze/frosting.

Also, always remember if you get stuck on code for something, there is always the developer area to ask for help, a lot of the devs and other coders help each other out there.

Small aside, thought the Red Belle joke was gonna be on a Red Bull can, engineers and their energy drinks.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks. Aye I -think- I'm happy with it now. Leaving the mouth goop there for comparison you can really tell the difference
Small aside, thought the Red Belle joke was gonna be on a Red Bull can, engineers and their energy drinks.
*laughs* It was -so- going to be earlier! :) Originally it was a prop in the Vanguard.

But once I had the "drinks night with Annie" idea I needed some beer so, and with a few tweaks..... :)

Reactions: quinfax

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Nottravis I have a theory.... the story is actually set after the events of the game and something bad happened. the lieutenant went insane and Becca is the terapist helping the MC with the narration of the events
Heh you really want Becca to be more than just a tutorial girl, don't you? :p

My guess is, she might end up with a small cameo role, but I don't think this is it.

Personally, I'm happy with her current role, cause she is the best tutorial girl ever!:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Heh you really want Becca to be more than just a tutorial girl, don't you? :p

My guess is, she might end up with a small cameo role, but I don't think this is it.

Personally, I'm happy with her current role, cause she is the best tutorial girl ever!:)
best tutorial girl? are you aware of the bugg within the tutorial? I know people unable to complete the tutorial because the PgUp button keeps getting pressed.
and she smokes, my biggest turn off.. and here I am raving like a lunatic for some more.....

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
@Nottravis I have a theory.... the story is actually set after the events of the game and something bad happened. the lieutenant went insane and Becca is the terapist helping the MC with the narration of the events

best tutorial girl? are you aware of the bugg within the tutorial? I know people unable to complete the tutorial because the PgUp button keeps getting pressed.
and she smokes, my biggest turn off.. and here I am raving like a lunatic for some more.....
First I've heard that people can't complete the tutorial. Absolutely no idea why the PgUp button would do that. Zero in my code to change any key defaults I'm afraid so I'm running with not guilty on this one.

She was nearly the ATC controller on the Intrepid during the launch, but I thought that might be a bit much :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
First I've heard that people can't complete the tutorial. Absolutely no idea why the PgUp button would do that. Zero in my code to change any key defaults I'm afraid so I'm running with not guilty on this one.
I even told you in convo

But back to the game, there is somethinf that intrigues me... Chris is depicted as a strong woman and her talk about overconfidence shows she's not just bragging. I wouldn't be surprised, if her hobby when she's not training and oggling divine rears, was making origamis or hand painted figurines of ponies

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Couple bugs for ya, @Nottravis

1) After your
, you ask Chris to refer to you by <firstname> and she says no thanks, I'll stick with <firstname>. (Instead of last name)

2) After completing the chapter, when returned to the main menu, selecting Start results in CTD with exception error.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Can you actually spar with chris. Couldn't get the scene if so.
I don't believe that's an option in Chapter 1. As I read it, it's a setup for an event once you're planetside. As I recall, you'll have five days on the surface and Chris sets this up as something to do to pass the time.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Couple bugs for ya, @Nottravis

1) After your
, you ask Chris to refer to you by <firstname> and she says no thanks, I'll stick with <firstname>. (Instead of last name)

2) After completing the chapter, when returned to the main menu, selecting Start results in CTD with exception error.

Got both of them in the fix, but grateful to you letting me know.

Hope it didn't spoil your game.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I don't believe that's an option in Chapter 1. As I read it, it's a setup for an event once you're planetside. As I recall, you'll have five days on the surface and Chris sets this up as something to do to pass the time.
Absolutely right.

Well, not much room in the Vanguard to spar :)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can you actually spar with chris. Couldn't get the scene if so.
do you really want your ass kicked?
I'll gladly set something up with Cris, a code to know when we gun for the same girl

Pablo O

Aug 28, 2018
The only thing i could not do it's the blackmail path, any hint ?
And nice game btw, it's a good start, with a lot of details, waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes