Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Good game overall though the secret unprompted interractions are frustrating. They should be more obvious, can't really expect us to click all over the screen every time. Wish that would be improved and allow us to chose wether or not we want to see a choice

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Good game overall though the secret unprompted interractions are frustrating. They should be more obvious, can't really expect us to click all over the screen every time. Wish that would be improved and allow us to chose wether or not we want to see a choice
Glad you liked the game.

None of the clickables are terribly important - they tend to be very "easter egg" based more than anything else and not finding any of them would not change the game per se. Rather it's just some additional content. I do however try to make them as obvious as possible The bright pink (yetch!) magazine, the mug that is there in one scene and then not another etc.

Oddly enough I ran this very issue past my patreons not long after the game launched to get their thoughts and they rather liked it.

However, noted. Oh one thing? Could you explain a little bit more what you meant in respect of seeing the choices?

Thanks

Reactions: quinfax

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Glad you liked the game.

None of the clickables are terribly important - they tend to be very "easter egg" based more than anything else and not finding any of them would not change the game per se. Rather it's just some additional content. I do however try to make them as obvious as possible The bright pink (yetch!) magazine, the mug that is there in one scene and then not another etc.

Oddly enough I ran this very issue past my patreons not long after the game launched to get their thoughts and they rather liked it.

However, noted. Oh one thing? Could you explain a little bit more what you meant in respect of seeing the choices?

Thanks

In the end game summary I ended up missing like 75% of content even though I spoke to everyone and didn't fast forward trough it. I found the mug and magazine though not much else. It is unclear what effect the choices will have. I like being a dick in games :p

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
In the end game summary I ended up missing like 75% of content even though I spoke to everyone and didn't fast forward trough it. I found the mug and magazine though not much else. It is unclear what effect the choices will have. I like being a dick in games :p
It's a lot more fun isn't it? :)

Drop me a PM over what you missed and I'll send you some hints.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
When using phone for info, multiple of the choices put a white bar on the left side of the screen.

This is a new one. Where you using the condensed version or the full one? I know that the condensed version has caused people problems similar to this.
Folder size is 940 MBs.

As an easy check, start a new game skip tutorial, meet Sarah, talk to her until her info updates, click phone, click ID card image, click either Amanda or Sarah, and on the left side of the screen 2 white vertical bars appear, one directly against the edge of the game window border, and another slightly to the right of it. This same thing happens on all IDs, single white bar on Info from Intrepid down, happens on the thumbs up icon with either choice

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Folder size is 940 MBs.

As an easy check, start a new game skip tutorial, meet Sarah, talk to her until her info updates, click phone, click ID card image, click either Amanda or Sarah, and on the left side of the screen 2 white vertical bars appear, one directly against the edge of the game window border, and another slightly to the right of it. This same thing happens on all IDs, single white bar on Info from Intrepid down, happens on the thumbs up icon with either choice
Thanks. OK this is odd for a couple of reasons. That's a 100 Mbs more than my bloated version which rocked in at a stupid 877mb for PC and 859mb for MAC so I've no idea why your file is so large.

Secondly, I've also just tried to replicate the error and I'm not seeing it at all. Looks absolutely fine. I'm running it on a standard PC, Windows 10 with full screen at 1920 res. If I knew what was causing it I'd fix it, but this one is stumping me.

I'll ask some other developers. See if they can help me on this one.

I'm just sorry I haven't a better response for this as it must be jarring.

Reactions: TheDevian

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Download size is 877mb, if you put it in a folder it is 940mb. So size wise his version is fine.

Also the two white lines appear indeed on the left side, I just never saw this as a big problem, since they disappear once you close the file and don't cover anything important.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks. OK this is odd for a couple of reasons. That's a 100 Mbs more than my bloated version which rocked in at a stupid 877mb for PC and 859mb for MAC so I've no idea why your file is so large.

Secondly, I've also just tried to replicate the error and I'm not seeing it at all. Looks absolutely fine. I'm running it on a standard PC, Windows 10 with full screen at 1920 res. If I knew what was causing it I'd fix it, but this one is stumping me.

I'll ask some other developers. See if they can help me on this one.

I'm just sorry I haven't a better response for this as it must be jarring.

Downloaded the PC nopy version from OP, after extraction it is 930 MBs. Get the same white bars from it even in a new game. Happens in window or full screen.

As Frosty said, it isn't a big deal, just a minor thing, figured you would want to polish it out of the game.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Downloaded the PC nopy version from OP, after extraction it is 930 MBs. Get the same white bars from it even in a new game. Happens in window or full screen.

As Frosty said, it isn't a big deal, just a minor thing, figured you would want to polish it out of the game.
Oh absolutely! I never knew it was happening until now. Defo need to fix it

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Also...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's funny 'cause the instant I saw her with a cigarette, my first thought was never, ever smoke in a spaceship. Limited O2 means no smoking! Then I noticed it wasn't lit, so I was like "whew!". Now, it's all bets off again. :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Righties, all bugs and corrections are dealt with and I'll let it stew overnight and try to break it one last time before I pop it up here and update the Patreon page.

My thanks to everyone who reported issues. Hardest part of working alone, especially on something as complex as this is not having that second pair of eyes.

Also one last crowd source please. Any suggestions for a decent semen pack? I'm not happy with what I'm currently working with. Seems far too thick to me.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Also one last crowd source please. Any suggestions for a decent semen pack? I'm not happy with what I'm currently working with. Seems far too thick to me.

I wish I could help, but this is something that I don't think I've ever seen done right. Still, yours looks better than most (if not the best) of the other substances I've seen, that look and act more like a Repulsion Gel from Portal to me.

I'll let my esteemed colleagues handle this one.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I agree with Alikamari, it looks really good, especially the texture and transparency.

Now for the serious question: who did my little sis' just give a blowjob to? (flourishes sidearm...)
*laughs*

You'll be pleased to hear no one yet :)

I just happened to have been working on her when I decided to do the semen test.

Usually it's poor Becca who is my trial model (as she's awful to pose so if it works with her it's a good sense check that it'll work with everyone else) but this time Kelly was up :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I agree with Alikamari, it looks really good, especially the texture and transparency.
it looks like the perfect mix of semen and saliva
I just happened to have been working on her when I decided to do the semen test.
must resist the urge to make jokes about the flavor...... was it pinaple flavored?
Usually it's poor Becca who is my trial model
you had my attention, now you have mu curiosity

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes