Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I am quite sure that you have to choose between VR and blackmail and between Annie sex(ual) scene and Chris's kind offer to help you with your discipline problems.
Yep. Absolutely right Mister M.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so now you get an insight into just how dirty a mind I have. I mean...this is on top of what I -have- to have in! :)

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
For the Chris(tine) fans:
A gift for me how kind. :love:

And so now you get an insight into just how dirty a mind I have. I mean...this is on top of what I -have- to have in! :)
As much as I like Chris i'm actually not really into femdom stuff oddly enough. If you twisted my arm I would say.
Waterworks - The tamer of the bodily fluid kinks. Plus there are a few fans of that on the website so that might bring in some extra people to the game.
Joy for JOI - some guys don't mind being told what to do in small capacities. Perhaps we are doing it wrong and it's up to Chris to set us straight. (I actually had to look up JOI cause i didn't know what that meant. :geek: Urban Dictionary for the win. (y))

As for extra content that doesn't make it. Maybe make a developers journal that you release after you finish the game for patrons. This will have your ideas implemented and scrapped. As well as original concepts. That way we have an idea of what those characters were capable of during the game. Gives more insight into the process.

Excelsior

P.S. You do have a dirty mind. :p

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A gift for me how kind. :love:

As much as I like Chris i'm actually not really into femdom stuff oddly enough. If you twisted my arm I would say.
Waterworks - The tamer of the bodily fluid kinks. Plus there are a few fans of that on the website so that might bring in some extra people to the game.
Joy for JOI - some guys don't mind being told what to do in small capacities. Perhaps we are doing it wrong and it's up to Chris to set us straight. (I actually had to look up JOI cause i didn't know what that meant. :geek: Urban Dictionary for the win. (y))

As for extra content that doesn't make it. Maybe make a developers journal that you release after you finish the game for patrons. This will have your ideas implemented and scrapped. As well as original concepts. That way we have an idea of what those characters were capable of during the game. Gives more insight into the process.

Excelsior

P.S. You do have a dirty mind. :p
ooo... well I'll answer in depth later but just to say there is more than one path with Chris with the other being totally non-domme. Although.....it is a tricky one. And....somewhat dark...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Always (since 5 minutes ago) thought Chris would look good in a halloween costume!:p
*laughs* Well at the risk of sounding like a broken record ("all content is optional....blah blah") you know that game that Annie makes slight fun of the critical decision?

*cracks knuckles*

If thats high drama....you chaps have seen nothing yet..... ;)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

I'm all for the thirty work one, WS is one of the hottest kink of all:sneaky:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm all for the thirty work one, WS is one of the hottest kink of all:sneaky:
Well we're in the hands of the patrons on this one...

Unless I can whomp up my assets or unless you play a very bad route as male dom, in which case it comes up as an optional route there from the other side.

(All together now! "All content is optional!") *

* I need to make that into a song I think!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Fuck it. :)

A render of -any- girl you like (including those seen but not met yet in game), in - any -scenario you like for the best song, limerick or poem you can come up with.

The theme is "All content is optional".

My decision is final but I'm looking for amusing and brief. If it's really good I'll get Becca to sing it in one of the intros too with full credits to you. Competition is open for a week. Entries to be posted here. :)

Lets see what you come up with ;)

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
Yo...
I heard that...
They opened up the browser with a dirty thought in their mind,
Tonight they can't get laid so they have to decide,
Be mad about that chick cause they have to stay aside,
Or maybe to check the latest Nottravis game will turn the tide,
Heavy Fire's the game you better be careful otherwise these girls will make you beg for a rewind,
And hell you'd be happy if i'd talk about Youtube's rewind this time,
There's a hottie for every taste mixed with any kind of wine,
Just let the passion flow ,take it slow,and get to know, when they howl and when they moan,
Know each of them before you even start to force your forearm (I see you),
And if you don't have their fetish just know,
All content is optional,
You can skip, you can strip the choice and take it's content as a cloak,
Hide yourself from any girl that scares your believes,turn ons, thoughts,
See that girl? It's Chris! Oh no take cover!I don't play this game dawg, femdom,oh no! Just..run!!!
Nah I stay, i like her, i pray, for others to share my pain,that not so many games are into this kind of flame,
But anyway, keep it in mind that...
All content is optional, so have your own way.

And if you don't like my rhymes , keep in mind that...
This song's also content optional.

I tried , ahahahaha :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
#allcontentisoptionalsongcontest

Optional Content
(to be sung to the tune of Flower of Scotland)

Optional content
When will we see your like again
We fought and died for
Her bonny Hills and Glen

That stood against him
Proud adult gamer
And rolled him backward
To kink again

The girls are bare now
And resting thighs lie thicc and still
The station is ours now
With all those that remain

That stood against him
Proud adult gamer
And rolled him backward
To kink again

Forced days are past now
And in the past
They must remain
For we can still choose now
All content's optional again

That stood against him
Proud adult gamer
And rolled him backward
To kink again

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

None of those are really my idea of a good time, at least to be on that side of it, though I am not bothered by them being in the game. Most of those were pretty soft core, so no biggie.
I am always told pee is sterile, so there is at least nothing dirty about that option, right? ;)
That is what they say, at least when it's fresh, just don't be like those loonies who 'age' it. :whistle:

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes