TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*laughs!*

All the best villains always think they are the hero in the story, no? :)
Exactly! It's just people who don't understand our genius plans that call us 'evil' or 'villain', that is why we are always having to explain them! You have to explain your plan often enough, and you just end up monologuing, and then their so-called 'hero' gets away! ...Aw, there I go again. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Exactly! It's just people who don't understand our genius plans that call us 'evil' or 'villain', that is why we are always having to explain them! You have to explain your plan often enough, and you just end up monologuing, and then their so-called 'hero' gets away! ...Aw, there I go again. :p
Indeed, and let's not forget the so called villains always offer the hero a job with health benefits (of not losing health), which is always turned down! How can someone be called evil for trying to lower the unemployment rate in the region?:cool:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Indeed, and let's not forget the so called villains always offer the hero a job with health benefits (of not losing health), which is always turned down! How can someone be called evil for trying to lower the unemployment rate in the region?:cool:
That's it, JOB Creators! That is what we are! We make the economy work for everyone! :sneaky:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
If you really want to be daaaaad, it is the way to go! You really want us to land in trouble, don't you?
*laughs*

Who me? *looks innocent* I'm just giving you all options. I'm sure you'll all play as nice chaps and not do any of the bad things....

I mean...getting girls pregnant on purpose; sending naive young things out into danger zones; blackmail; stealing other mens wives?

Nah. None of you would do any of that I'm sure :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*laughs*

Who me? *looks innocent* I'm just giving you all options. I'm sure you'll all play as nice chaps and not do any of the bad things....

I mean...getting girls pregnant on purpose; sending naive young things out into danger zones; blackmail; stealing other mens wives?

Nah. None of you would do any of that I'm sure :)
Nope! :whistle: Not unless they want me too...

Reactions: Nottravis

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Right! Who wants to see some lewds?

I need a sense check on composition and I wouldn't mind a second opinion on something. Be aware this has an Annie spoiler.
Always glad to be of service. :sneaky: And not just to see dirty pix...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've thought some more about this pregnancy thing and have tweaked the design slightly to give the girls a chance in case any of you scamps play wickedly.

I think it now makes it much easier for them to tell them apart *nods nods*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've thought some more about this pregnancy thing and have tweaked the design slightly to give the girls a chance in case any of you scamps play wickedly.

I think it now makes it much easier for them to tell them apart *nods nods*
This is what they get for buying the store brand! :LOL: Let this be a lesson boys and girls, never buy generic contraception!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

But aye, all is going well in terms of project delivery for Chapter Two *keeps all her bits and bobs crossed* I'll re-release Chapter One with those minor fixes this weekend. See if we can catch new players attention *crosses bits and bobs tighter*

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
i couldn't get Sara VR games and Blackmail together as well i couldn't get Annie sex act and Chris training together; appreciate if someone can help me in this regard

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes