quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Ooohhh! Whilst we're talking about paths and choices? Can I ask you guys what's been your favourite route so far and why?

(We can probably exclude getting shot by Annie :) )
Little late to this.

Most people have expressed similar views to me for the ladies in most regard.
Rating of paths
1.Chris
2.Annie
3.Sarah
Overall i like all the girls and the possibilities. Though i can't wait to see some of the other characters.

Excelsior

P.S. I weirdly enjoyed being kind of a jackass to the girls. I'm kind of interested in seeing where this mentality can go.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Little late to this.

Most people have expressed similar views to me for the ladies in most regard.
Rating of paths
1.Chris
2.Annie
3.Sarah
Overall i like all the girls and the possibilities. Though i can't wait to see some of the other characters.

Excelsior

P.S. I weirdly enjoyed being kind of a jackass to the girls. I'm kind of interested in seeing where this mentality can go.
It's good to be the king...er...Lieutenant ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*grins*
Yeah....she does, doesn't she?
*grins more*
Also good spot :) and not in an error catching way.... As I've said before, it's all there for a reason ;)
I was certain of that. I fully expected that to come up later as a plot point. I assumed that was mainly so we would have to earn her trust (or blackmail her) to figure out what was truly happening with her project. More lore I look forward to discovering.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Please, please, please don't take this the wrong way....but not even close :)

None of you will guess this one :)

*is -most- proud of this particular plot thread*
Even better. I am rarely surprised by good writing, so that is a pleasant surprise. Though that was just a first thought based on that one fact. I assume as more info comes out, I will get a better idea. ;) It is nice to be surprised by something that isn't just some random, out of the blue nonsense.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Even better. I am rarely surprised by good writing, so that is a pleasant surprise. Though that was just a first thought based on that one fact. I assume as more info comes out, I will get a better idea. ;) It is nice to be surprised by something that isn't just some random, out of the blue nonsense.
Thank you :)

Oh aye, as you get more information things become clearer for sure. As I've said before, for those that pay attention this game will be -so- much more rewarding (in all sorts of ways!). Hence why Becca warns the player at the start to not "space bar" through things.

I mean they can, of course. Up to them and they'll still have a good time. But for those that want to take the story to the next level, have some "holy shit" moments and get some truely corking scenes both lewd and non-lewd...pay attention. ;)

And, newp, nothing random. Also nothing out of the blue either. Anything that happens or could happen is foreshadowed to an extent. The charge of "that twist came out of nowhere" isn't going to land at my door. Ever. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you :)

Oh aye, as you get more information things become clearer for sure. As I've said before, for those that pay attention this game will be -so- much more rewarding (in all sorts of ways!). Hence why Becca warns the player at the start to not "space bar" through things.

I mean they can, of course. Up to them and they'll still have a good time. But for those that want to take the story to the next level, have some "holy shit" moments and get some truely corking scenes both lewd and non-lewd...pay attention. ;)

And, newp, nothing random. Also nothing out of the blue either. Anything that happens or could happen is foreshadowed to an extent. The charge of "that twist came out of nowhere" isn't going to land at my door. Ever. ;)
Glad to hear it. I might have trouble reading due to my dyslexia and miss things that way, but I do try my best. :sneaky:
Is Becca going to return, or was she just to introduce the story?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Glad to hear it. I might have trouble reading due to my dyslexia and miss things that way, but I do try my best. :sneaky:
Is Becca going to return, or was she just to introduce the story?
Oh she'll be back. She's useful for explaining new mechanisms etc. Plus of course the results.

Besides, she has quite the fan base in some quarters :)

Anyhoo! I'd better shush and get back to this blowjob I'm working on. In game, of course ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh she'll be back. She's useful for explaining new mechanisms etc. Plus of course the results.
Besides, she has quite the fan base in some quarters :)
Anyhoo! I'd better shush and get back to this blowjob I'm working on. In game, of course ;)
Interesting. Yeah, IRL it's better to have someone else working on you! ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Right chaps, as much fun as it is chatting with you all (and it really is!) I'll be on here less frequently for a bit as I have a fair bit of game work to do next week.

Two last things. If you do like my game please do feel free to leave a review. It's the sort of thing that really helps a game get noticed and finally.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alrighties, laters! :)

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Right chaps, as much fun as it is chatting with you all (and it really is!) I'll be on here less frequently for a bit as I have a fair bit of game work to do next week.

Two last things. If you do like my game please do feel free to leave a review. It's the sort of thing that really helps a game get noticed and finally.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alrighties, laters! :)
I am not fond of blondes, but wow. :love:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thankees!

But aye I will have to keep my head down and work. Just noticed a -huge- issue on two of the background props. :(

I can't believe I made this mistake to be honest. Its both a graphics design one and one of asset positioning. I know it doesnt sound that important but you know how I do like details.

Anyway...somehow the bottle design I used for the stations contraceptive pills look -almost- identical to those used for the multi-vitimins. And they're right next to each other.

I mean...I have to change it right? We wouldn't want the girls picking up the wrong bottle due to a design flaw now would we? Especially if they were distracted by someone at the wrong time......

I'm sure I'll remember to change it. Probably...

Laters!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thankees!

But aye I will have to keep my head down and work. Just noticed a -huge- issue on two of the background props. :(

I can't believe I made this mistake to be honest. Its both a graphics design one and one of asset positioning. I know it doesnt sound that important but you know how I do like details.

Anyway...somehow the bottle design I used for the stations contraceptive pills look -almost- identical to those used for the multi-vitimins. And they're right next to each other.

I mean...I have to change it right? We wouldn't want the girls picking up the wrong bottle due to a design flaw now would we? Especially if they were distracted by someone at the wrong time......
Well, I fully expected Ophion Station to be boobie trapped, but not something as nefarious...:sneaky:

If it's too much work to change, it can always be explained otherwise, like for example "there was a mixed up order and we ended up with a surplus of contraceptive pills so we put them in empty multi-vitamin bottles that we no longer use."
It would make MC's face quite green in a situation where a girl brandishes the multi-vitamin bottle saying: "Don't worry, I'm on pills, see?"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thankees!

Laters!
Hey, we have to repopulate somehow! We are trapped here after all! And for who knows how long! If we say she should not get to keep up with her project, they might not even come get us! :p;)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Thankees!

Laters!
You are a terrible tease. But then again - you know that, right? :whistle::geek:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You are a terrible tease. But then again - you know that, right? :whistle::geek:
Totally :)

It took me bloody ages to make sure those bottles looked realistically similar!:)

Well, I have said you can be the villain, no? :) Not sadly that you can knock everyone up. But there are two gals who either might not be on the pill or might have forgotten theirs in the rush. If you really want to be baaaaad...you can be.

After all there is the reason for the default name of the MC if you just hit enter instead of typing something :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes