TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, I do! She is too cute to be just a lesbian. ;)
What is more, the chair here does not make sense. It has been incorrectly placed. At least the direction is wrong. And IMHO it is too far from the table.
Someone moved it as they were standing up, and were too inconsiderate to push it back. That's all. :whistle: Nothing to see here...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Chris is wearing clothes. ;)
Just wait... ;)

Lighting on her ?!
Lighting is a bit bright, but thats the room set up. It was the fingertip on her right hand index finger needed bending down as it "pokes" into her dress.

Yes, I do! She is too cute to be just a lesbian. ;)
*laughs!*
What is more, the chair here does not make sense. It has been incorrectly placed. At least the direction is wrong. And IMHO it is too far from the table.
Someone moved it as they were standing up, and were too inconsiderate to push it back. That's all. :whistle: Nothing to see here...
Oddly enough that is exactly what happened... I wanted the chair pose to show the MC having got up to answer the door. (the door is on the opposite side). I know when I get up to answer the door I don't push my chair back so why would the MC? At least that was my line of thought for posing the scene.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oddly enough that is exactly what happened... I wanted the chair pose to show the MC having got up to answer the door. (the door is on the opposite side). I know when I get up to answer the door I don't push my chair back so why would the MC? At least that was my line of thought for posing the scene.
It's those little details that really make a scene. (y)

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Everyone else has their surname on though. Ive come up with a reason and, if I ever work out how to do it, I can do going forward but it was just beyond me.

First time I've not been able to do what I wanted:(
Easy, her original jacket was eaten by a [REDACTED] and she's waiting on the boffins to stop analyzing it, since according to regs, she can't have more than one personalized bit of kit. So she grabbed a fresh one meant for Ensign Redshirt Deadshirt before it got processed.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes