DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
np, I will just wait patiently knowing my fellow Mac users are no pirates but saints, just like me.
And I will go read a book with my halo as my nightlight.. :giggle:
You might want to go one or two pages back, after the second sacrifice Akamari made I decided to join the rank of Ensign. As a good pirate I could not join nottravis's patreon before the version was here :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
np, I will just wait patiently knowing my fellow Mac users are no pirates but saints, just like me.
And I will go read a book with my halo as my nightlight.. :giggle:
No need!

Hey guys, I stumbled upon these links. Bugs will have to look elsewhere to hide.

Heavy Five Chapter 3 (v3.2)

MAC:

PC:
I make no guarantees over them tho!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You might want to go one or two pages back, after the second sacrifice Akamari made I decided to join the rank of Ensign. As a good pirate I could not join nottravis's patreon before the version was here :p
Welcome aboard btw! Sorry, you might have noticed I've been a bit busy on the patreon page today! :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty do you work for CD Projekt Red or something? geez i never saw so many variables since The Witcher 3, (and i fucking love it) :love:
God I wish. I'm just a silly gal with a story. No coding experience or rendering experience at all until I started this. I have -no- idea what I'm doing! XD But somehow...I make it work!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes