Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ah, I grabbed a new one here in the first post, figuring it would be the updated version, since the post was updated just yesterday. But, apparently it's still the buggy one. So, I just moved around some pledges on Patreon, to get properly sorted next month. I wanted to back this one since the first version anyway.
Yeah, the update to the OP was actually just the walkthrough I posted. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It's probably because everyone has great expectations of Chris outside of the magazine. Taking a break from all that by reading a magazine with her seems ...contraproductive. :D
Oh! Anyone going down the domme route with Chris and fancies playtesting her scene for Four, can you drop me a line at some point? I want to make sure there is enough content for it to work and that it's hitting the right buttons.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm just saving Chris from having to make a trip to the Intrepid just for an interview she'd probably hate to do and a photoshoot she might be reluctant about as well (once you bare it all, you can't use it to tease anymore). Besides, Chris is mine, MINE! No others may lay eyes upon her. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Within a couple of minutes of me posting, Harris had like three votes to everyone else's zero! But as you say it seems to be balancing a tad. Poor Chris, this issues Sarah it seems!
To be fair, each one of these ladies is a serious contender for best Bored Pinup.
Whoever wins, we win. Also, we have 6 more chapters to go, everyone's gonna get some :)

You had to go and spoil it didn't you? :mad::unsure:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm just saving Chris from having to make a trip to the Intrepid just for an interview she'd probably hate to do and a photoshoot she might be reluctant about as well (once you bare it all, you can't use it to tease anymore). Besides, Chris is mine, MINE! No others may lay eyes upon her. :p
Chris is for everyone who wants to feel that fire inside. How did the song go? (Pummel my) ring of fire ♪

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
As all of my saves came from either an old version or a recent buggy leaked version, I figured I'd start from scratch.

Here's hoping Mrs. Chadwick will move to a first name basis a bit faster with a last name like that.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes