Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I have this recorded message for you from Counselor Illium: "Plais come to mon office, ai 'ave sevaire fucks I'd lick to go ovair wiv you regardeng your shit nom complex".
"J'arrive dans deux minutes, Diane. Préchauffe le four, j'vais te coulisser l'andouillette."
Which means in French: "If your eyes were flowers, I'd be the last bee on Earth", and that's beautiful <3

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Technically of course, whoever uses II, the MC used by Huitieme legally has to call you daddy!
Or just his predecessor on the throne. Can even be his son if he ousted Huitieme and took the title first before he ultimately lost it again to its rightful heir. Which is now he...maybe... Are we counting the lordship, or is it just within family? Sort by height perhaps?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Or just his predecessor on the throne. Can even be his son if he ousted Huitieme and took the title first before he ultimately lost it again to its rightful heir. Which is now he...maybe... Are we counting the lordship, or is it just within family? Sort by height perhaps?
I was going by the most common usage of I, II and III; same lineage. ;-)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
holy shit this thread grew while i slept
I think this is one of the liveliest threads I'm following; by liveliest, I mean with people actually saying stuff and not just "update?" or "compressed?" every other post. It doesn't matter if you have over 3,000 pages, if 90% of it is pure dross (I'm looking at you DMD)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
There's more!?
I busted my nutsack finding Trisha's. I don't know if I can take any more. (Well of course I can, but I reserve the right to complain about the unprovoked violence against my nether region)
*grins*
They're not obligatory to find of course :)

Loads more probably. There are easter eggs in Chapter 1 that no one has noticed yet, I bet.
I think One was picked clean (well it was quite small). Still some in Two I don't think people found.

Start working? I mean, are you just starting? So there is no chance to release an update this month or the next one?
This is not complaining. I just want to know what the situation is like.
Next release date currently being discussed by my patrons.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This game is fun :ROFLMAO:
The comment I'm always delighted to see. Games should be fun, no? :)
Interesting game you've got here Nottravis. The atmosphere is just fantastic. I love the ME vibes I'm getting from this game right from the first minute when reporting to the ship. I'll certainly write a proper review when I've got a free moment, and hand, but for now I have this bookmarked and looking forward to more!
Thank you, and I'm -so- very pleased you like it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It was simple enough to be winnable... or losable. I may have saved right before the start (on a new playthrough) just so I could experience winning, losing, and losing badly as both male and female. (Is it bad that my favorite was losing badly as Barbarian Babe?)
Losing in level One whilst playing as Babe could be an eye opener... ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, that's what you want us to think... Is Becca really Thea? :unsure:
Would Channel Seven get it wrong?

For me it's Sarah, all the way until Monday. Her cheery ray-of-sunshine personality just infects me to the core. I think Frogette is prettiest but Sarah is just so much more. Her VR model is stupidly hot too. Also dem tits. I never considered myself a boob man but Sara is well on her way to changing that.
Sarah's VR model is...Sarah :) Only the MC changes.

This is one of the main reasons why I back you on Patreon! I still haven't found everything!
*curtsies all humble like* :)

Is this real? Or is it just a rendering red herring? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I WAS thinking about scrutinising the details of that bookshelf at some point!:ROFLMAO:
Sadly no Easter Eggs there I'm afraid!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes