Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's not entirely clear whether this the case with Sarahs' VR games, but on Annie's path, it wouldn't surprise me (and several others) if taking advantage of her drunken state would allow for a fling, but turned out detrimental for a longterm relationship. (call it a "boyfriend or one-night-stand theory")
I'm pretty sure it won't be like: no relationship in Chapter 7 because of what you did in Chapter 2. It might provide more challenges though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, looking where every route is at the end of Three, it looks it might be quite demanding to play through the whole Chapter 4 in one go.:)
Notty said once that chapter 3 marked the end of the "introduction" and that the real story will finally kicks off starting chapter 4. If you take into account that she also said the remaining chapters should be at least as long as chapter 3... Rah, I'd hate to be some guy writing a walkthrough for all these routes coming up :3

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Notty said once that chapter 3 marked the end of the "introduction" and that the real story will finally kicks off starting chapter 4. If you take into account that she also said the remaining chapters should be at least as long as chapter 3... Rah, I'd hate to be some guy writing a walkthrough for all these routes coming up :3
Yeah, I pity him as well. :p

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Interesting game you've got here Nottravis. The atmosphere is just fantastic. I love the ME vibes I'm getting from this game right from the first minute when reporting to the ship. I'll certainly write a proper review when I've got a free moment, and hand, but for now I have this bookmarked and looking forward to more!

By the way, this game has some funny interactions if you name your character Shepard Shepard (Commander was not an option because after a few slides everyone just calls you Commander and not Commander Shepard, so alas I'm going a bit more paragon and casual with the crew. For now.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and Ensign,

This game is fun :ROFLMAO:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Interesting game you've got here Nottravis. The atmosphere is just fantastic. I love the ME vibes I'm getting from this game right from the first minute when reporting to the ship. I'll certainly write a proper review when I've got a free moment, and hand, but for now I have this bookmarked and looking forward to more!

By the way, this game has some funny interactions if you name your character Shepard Shepard (Commander was not an option because after a few slides everyone just calls you Commander and not Commander Shepard, so alas I'm going a bit more paragon and casual with the crew. For now.)

Oh and Ensign,
View attachment 350331

This game is fun :ROFLMAO:
Sarah "Shepard. Shepard. Shepard."
Annie "Shepeerrrrrrd"
MC "Sarah, Annie."

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh! Whilst I fill myself up with lashings of tea. Can I get your views on the VR game generally? It was the first mini-game I've had so would appreciate some feedback on it prior to working on the next level of Sarah's VR game. Feel free to drop me a PM if you prefer.

Ta!
It was simple enough to be winnable... or losable. I may have saved right before the start (on a new playthrough) just so I could experience winning, losing, and losing badly as both male and female. (Is it bad that my favorite was losing badly as Barbarian Babe?)

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
It was simple enough to be winnable... or losable. I may have saved right before the start (on a new playthrough) just so I could experience winning, losing, and losing badly as both male and female. (Is it bad that my favorite was losing badly as Barbarian Babe?)
I can't seem to get the "losing badly" ending. Tried only using the standard attack but it seems random if I get hit or not. Do I need to abuse saves to always lose? Whats the key here?

Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I can't seem to get the "losing badly" ending. Tried only using the standard attack but it seems random if I get hit or not. Do I need to abuse saves to always lose? Whats the key here?
Use rollback once a hit has been made that you want to unmake. Since the strkes are randomly won or lost, it shoud do the trick.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes