noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Righties! As much fun as it is chatting with you guys (and it is!). I need to start working on Four's script etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laters!
Start working? I mean, are you just starting? So there is no chance to release an update this month or the next one?
This is not complaining. I just want to know what the situation is like.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Start working? I mean, are you just starting? So there is no chance to release an update this month or the next one?
This is not complaining. I just want to know what the situation is like.
You think a Chapter takes a week to make? :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I thought she was developing chapter 3 and 4 simultaneously, at least since June. I had to understand something wrong.
There is only one Chapter she can render at the time, and that takes most of the time. She has the advantage of having the whole game written and planned so no time is lost on that. The rendering itself also doesn't allow to do much else at the time because it takes almost all computing resources.

Chapter 3 took six weeks to produce, so it's reasonable to expect something similar. That of course doesn't account for any problems, be it with the project or RL, testing, etc.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know if the VR scenes with Sarah (and 'liking it') are necessary for advancing with her? Seems like there's a big increase in affection/lust with those scenes.

Reactions: Akamari

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone know if the VR scenes with Sarah (and 'liking it') are necessary for advancing with her? Seems like there's a big increase in affection/lust with those scenes.
I don't think that this is really necessary. You can get a lot of affection points for Sarah (at least 7) already in Chapter 1.
There are very few single gates to content. Obviously starting later will mean that the content seen will change but if I recall correctly there are, I think, three chances to start paths for some of the girls. The only exceptions are those that come into the game later.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Which character from Heavy Five do you identify the most? :sneaky:
Honestly? There's a little bit of me in all of them but one character in particular is more me than anyone else - but that's for me to know alone I think :)
*is thinking about his limeric's about Becca* this is awkward,,,
Only Intrepid crewmembers appear in Bored Pilot (or potentially girls the Bored Pilot crew can somehow meet for an interview). It's canon.:)
do you have to remind me every day? did I fly your hamster in a malfunctioning rocket or something?
Oh! If it's more Becca you're after she's always bimbling around the patreon page. She had a school uniform mini set a bit ago and of course she now has her own strip RPS game...
I can't win at a normal RPS and I'm supposed to win at a strip RPS against Becca.... sure.... my brain has enough blood and oxygen...
I know right? You set them up and.... :)
I'm playing by the rules" if you want to be a perv, you'd better be a smart one"
I don't know if it's something we've already been told and I forget (because let's face it, I should have been blonde) but how many of these women are actual love interests?

So far i've seen the main 3 mentioned but not the other, the boss woman.

There's a bit of flirting going on and i'm not above taking sexual bribes from her to keep that place open.

The second she says "pip pip tallyho" i'm out though.
If you do't like Amanda... well... someone better clone that woman because I'll be coming back for more with my best orphan-beggng-for-cold-porrige impression
Bunch of slackers the Valiant lot if you ask me...
well.... the BP people must have acces to block C if we take the questions asked at face value...
Righties! As much fun as it is chatting with you guys (and it is!). I need to start working on Four's script etc.

Laters!
in this picture we see a dangerous femme fatale, a ruthless heartless one, next to her we can see Thea Lundgren

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Necessary? Maybe. But, they are probably helpful. The game uses a combination of affection/lust/etc. values and the actual decisions you make along the way. With this design, it's totally possible that for certain outcomes, the choice giving the biggest increments to statistics are not the best choices to reach certain outcomes.
It's not entirely clear whether this the case with Sarahs' VR games, but on Annie's path, it wouldn't surprise me (and several others) if taking advantage of her drunken state would allow for a fling, but turned out detrimental for a longterm relationship. (call it a "boyfriend or one-night-stand theory")

albul

Jun 8, 2017
She enjoys having someone play with her. The outcome itself is not as important. :)
Well, that's why i was asking if the vr scenes are important (and that i would need to play more vr scenes like that), i didn't enjoy those vr scenes, so if it's more like that, then Sarah's route is pretty much a dead end for me.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, that's why i was asking if the vr scenes are important (and that i would need to play more vr scenes like that), i didn't enjoy those vr scenes, so if it's more like that, then Sarah's route is pretty much a dead end for me.
Please read my latest reply to you. :)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes