Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So, Nottravis, I finally beat RPS for the second time. I know, I know, I was slow.
That has to be one of the sexiest sequences in the history of sequences of renders :love::p
Where exactly can you go from there? and please don't say "the back room", I don't think I could handle it :eek:
Actually not sure if more Becca would be appreciated tho. *thinks*

Torn between expanding that part of the "beccaverse" and doing something different. *isn't sure which way to jump*.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Guys have you ever considered that maybe Thea is rebel with a just cause? A Princess Leia type character. What if we've been lied to by the media? Maybe the only way to stop Earth from dying hinges on everyone working together, and not fucking off to Paradise with all the best tools and resources?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Guys have you ever considered that maybe Thea is rebel with a just cause? A Princess Leia type character. What if we've been lied to by the media? Maybe the only way to stop Earth from dying hinges on everyone working together, and not fucking off to Paradise with all the best tools and resources?
*smiles sweetly* Something to start finding out in Four, no?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You doubt Channel Seven?:oops:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
As a rule, as soon as media say that someone is a dangerous individual and that we should go against them, I find myself rooting for them :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Why can't I select two reactions? :love: :p
It would be fairly straightforward for me to just pop her in, say, her school uniform for another slightly longer round of RPS then a spin on the pole for a win and have the back room if won twice. So there's that.

Whether anyone would be able to look her in the eye as she does her intros tho after it, not too sure!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes