I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thankees. Do you think she knows that putting her hair down and standing in the moonlight makes her look good?

*wiggles eyebrows*
I think she is highly intelligent and is probably standing like she is for effect; I think she knows exactly what she is doing! (that or some crafty dev has told her to stand like that for effect because she knows exactly what she's doing) :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I take offense to this. 1 % of Notty's patreon numbers would equate to approximately one (1) patron in the mid-low tier. If anything, Notty's numbers are disgustingly low when when taking into account the volume and quality of the content she produces.
To add to this, I have more than once seen piles of human excrement disguised as a games raking in the dough. Like more than ten times of what Notty gets while putting out 1 % of the quality and at a quarter of her speed. And that's if I'm being generous!
I'm pretty sure you meant no ill will here, but man, that shit ain't right.

Also to Notty I want to say: The main difference between you and them is time. Well the main difference is they produce shite, but you get my point. It seems that if you polish a turd for a year and a half, suddenly you get exponential increase in revenue. Just imagine what you can do with an actual good game! Hang in there and you'll be rolling in it soon enough! (Not the turds, obviously) Work on getting exposure when you can so you get there quicker. There is no better marketing than a great product - marketing proverb - and since you have that base covered it shouldn't take as long either way.
That was my point, I have seen decent looking games that were pulling in a whopping $1-3 a month. If we are talking abut the smallest koi in the pond, then they are that, not Notty.

Side note, koi also means 'love'.
Thankees. Do you think she knows that putting her hair down and standing in the moonlight makes her look good?

*wiggles eyebrows*
IS she related to Vampy? She gets younger in the moonlight? Or is it some kind of youth potion she is working on, that can only be used on this world? Is that why she won't leave? Or is she looking younger because she is really THEA?!?!?!?!!
I have to go too, got my first appointment in just over three hours, must sleep, must stop checking for new posts :sleep::cry:
Have a good one, both of you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Crikey seeing it like that....I have quite the cast list!
I didn't even get everyone in there, still need Harris and MrGruder at the very least! Might try to update Amanda too, but removing the background can be troubling when hair is involved.

...perhaps including the news team was overkill... :sneaky:

Take 2?
353617 353618

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I didn't even get everyone in there, still need Harris and MrGruder at the very least! Might try to update Amanda too, but removing the background can be troubling when hair is involved.

...perhaps including the news team was overkill... :sneaky:

Take 2?
View attachment 353617 View attachment 353618
Mebbe a tad XD

And aye, Harris and McGruder and don't forget we've still got...

Oh, of course, sily me! I forget you guys don't know about the other gals yet! Laters!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mebbe a tad XD

And aye, Harris and McGruder and don't forget we've still got...

Oh, of course, sily me! I forget you guys don't know about the other gals yet! Laters!
I intended to also include the pirate, but I am starting to run out of frames. ;)

Reactions: Akamari
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes