• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Competition Time!

I need a new banner image as the old one is a bit dated and not terribly exciting.

The one chosen gets half a dozen renders of Becca however you want her!

Laters!
Just in time for bed, hopefully I won't be too late if I think of something when I wake up... :ROFLMAO:

Good luck to everyone.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you mean to tell me that our beloved Rah Rah isn't pure? :eek:

You summoned her!!
:eek: Now you've done it!
The legends say that if you call her name three times in front of a mirror at midnight... She comes in and steals your girl :eek:
How many good people lost their girls to her harem we'll never know...:oops:
I hear that she's building a harem 50 strong; she'll sit on her throne being fed milkshakes by at least four amazon women. :D
Y u guys so mean to me :(

All I want is to be loved.....

By your women, gimme your women, GIMME THEM NOW.

Also that red head is hot. Think i'll add her to the harem of Ava.
See! I told you! How many are you at now Avaron1974 ? Found any amazons yet? :unsure:;)
Competition Time!

I need a new banner image as the old one is a bit dated and not terribly exciting.

The one chosen gets half a dozen renders of Becca however you want her!

Laters!
Now, this right here, this is soooooooo unfair to us that can only many great ideas but not actually be able to create the artwork :( *is still learnining*

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I adore it!

Now to the business of the day. Anyone know of a good asset in Daz for a set of wooden stocks/pillory?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first is probs closer to what you're looking for if for SP, the last if for the Becca, A New Mope

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes