I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I did recognise some phrases Notty has used, but something more extensive would be required.:p
"Hello lovely people" = "Hi pervs" etc? That sorta thing?
*thinks* Maybe I should add a Notty dictionary to the fan page
*hrms as she had forgot quite how large a pair of bewbs Kelly has*
It's weird I never think of her as especially large breasted but as none of the autofits work she must be! *fiddles with Kelly*

*must do a bewb off between Sarah and Kells*
Have we seen Kelly's bewbs yet? :unsure: (I can't read or write boobs as bewbs without hearing as epic trailer guy)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty, do you have the rendering capability for something like this?
How many Jaffa Cakes and Silk Cut would it take to pay for something like this? :p
To do it right would take some render omph for sure. Wet fabrics, skin etc, beads of water gently rolling down cleavage - that sort of thing.

But I can render anything. Your hardware doesn't really limit what you can render (providing it fits in the memory) It's just a trade off on time. The more complex the render the longer it takes and with the basics of my rig *makes a guess* two girls with those effects would be well within the two to three hour per frame stage I'd guess?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
To do it right would take some render omph for sure. Wet fabrics, skin etc, beads of water gently rolling down cleavage - that sort of thing.

I can render anything. Your hardware doesn't really limit what you can render (providing it fits in the memory) It's just a trade off on time. The more complex the render the longer it takes and with the basics of my rig *makes a guess* two girls with those effects would be well within the two to three hour per frame stage I'd guess?
So, what are we saying here? One pack of Jaffa Cakes and 40 Silk Cut? Ballpark? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes