popabear

Jul 11, 2019
*hrms as she had forgot quite how large a pair of bewbs Kelly has*
*must do a bewb off between Sarah and Kells*
To do it right would take some render omph for sure. Wet fabrics, skin etc, beads of water gently rolling down cleavage - that sort of thing.
*checks and sees first render is almost ready*
*crosses fingers*
STOP MY POOR HEART CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Bollocks...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ever the perfectionist! What's wrong with it, if I might ask? :unsure:
Or the future?

Or indeed just meaningless :)
Or is it a secret holodeck? Is this what's using all that power? :unsure: Have I just cracked the case wide open? :eek: probably not, just another one of my theories that'll get laughed at :oops::(

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
STOP MY POOR HEART CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH
*is here to torment you all!*

Ever the perfectionist! What's wrong with it, if I might ask? :unsure:
It's flat and lifeless?

Since the first one didn't come out too well, I've rushed the render process on this one (can do that!). You lose quality etc but I haven't really time to redo/stage it all. So I've cut the lighting effects etc. Stopped it at 60% render.

I'll try again another time when I have some more time.

BUT interesting insight into rendering, no? You've an idea how long a close up takes for a start - and that ended up being junked. This happens a lot!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I know it happened in another post in another part of the forum, but I have to share this! :)
I dislike disagreeing with you Belle, as I think your work is superb (to the extent there is even a small hat-tip to you in one of my chapters), but as Thea says it's two different genres really. My last chapter was some 30,000 words of dialogue and 800 renders. A literal visual novel at that scale.

So I would concur with in respect of a sandbox game but not across the board.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Bollocks...

Well, I don't hate it. I haven't seen her dolled up for quite a while, so that's a treat. I do think that she's framed oddly. Completely static on one side and very busy on the other side of the image. Swinging the camera either way would have better framed her, imo.

Thanks the extra images.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
It's flat and lifeless?

Since the first one didn't come out too well, I've rushed the render process on this one (can do that!). You lose quality etc but I haven't really time to redo/stage it all. So I've cut the lighting effects etc. Stopped it at 60% render.

BUT interesting insight into rendering, no? You've an idea how long a close up takes for a start - and that ended up being junked. This happens a lot!
What's strange is that the heavier makeup showcases her eyes and lips, but makes her face less expressive, a bit like a doll. She's still lovely, but she looks so bored! Almost as if she thought "go ahead and shoot the damned picture already!".

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, I don't hate it. I haven't seen her dolled up for quite a while, so that's a treat. I do think that she's framed oddly. Completely static on one side and very busy on the other side of the image. Swinging the camera either way would have better framed her, imo.

Thanks the extra images.
That was semi delib so it could be used for a background image allowing icons free and clear on the left hand side. Defoe wouldn't use an image framed like that in game :)

Same for second one, natch

popabear

Jul 11, 2019

I'll drop some feedback then, since that wasn't what you asked for ;)

I get the same feeling as with the Becca topless one, like she doesn't really want to be there. Kinda like someone is paying her to do this. (And believe me, I would.) -But if you're aiming for maximum sexiness (though honestly I don't know if you are! Maybe this is just teasing.) I wouldn't have minded a mischievous smile or a wink, or one of the 'classic' pin-up poses.
I also honestly like her better without the make-up. She's a natural beauty, you wouldn't paint over a Rembrandt, now would you? ;)

And I've said this before, I know this kind of fan service is costing you precious time. Stop spending it so frivolously on us. A good game, without delay, is the best fan service of all.
Somebody had to say it. Sorry.
*cowers in the corner*

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I got chased out my yard by the neighbors - they're having a party and their weed smoke is drifting in. I'm not in the mood for projectile vomiting today (I'm seriously allergic to cannabis) so I guess I'll run to the hardware store and then come back and do some more writing.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
To do it right would take some render omph for sure. Wet fabrics, skin etc, beads of water gently rolling down cleavage - that sort of thing.
Sounds to me like you stumbled upon a Bored Pilot Summer Spread Edition. Of course being the special edition variant with 4 or so covers and different spreads internally.

The Kelly images needs a Bat signal in the background.

I just noticed the bed is reflecting the room/window, explains the facial expression, that thing must be painful to sit and lie on.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Personally I think both scenes are rather fun, but then I would of course! Good brothers will hate me, I'm sure :)
Fear not then, Lieutenant Notlovely Massiveshlong will never hate you!

How could we hate anything that involves one of the lovely ladies? Unless it's Mike getting his grubby ugly paws into one of them :mad:
Mike being the non-black character NTR guy would break quite a few tropes in the adult gaming community.
But I don't share my breakfast. Ever. So if I catch even one of his greedy grubby chubby ugly little fingers less than 5 meters away from my cereal bowl lovely ensign, I'm gonna put the whole nuclear reactor so far up his anus that he'll burps radioactive waste until the end of his half-life.

I know it happened in another post in another part of the forum, but I have to share this! :)

You do know this cute little lamb is gonna roast, right?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sounds to me like you stumbled upon a Bored Pilot Summer Spread Edition. Of course being the special edition variant with 4 or so covers and different spreads internally.

The Kelly images needs a Bat signal in the background.

I just noticed the bed is reflecting the room/window, explains the facial expression, that thing must be painful to sit and lie on.
Which is why I should probs not have put them up tbh. They just weren't good enough. Endex.

Mike being the non-black character NTR guy would break quite a few tropes in the adult gaming community.
Really? Is that so? Well, I never knew that....

You do know this cute little lamb is gonna roast, right?
Odd you should mention that...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Which is why I should probs not have put them up tbh. They just weren't good enough. Endex.
Nah, I just shit talk a lot of the time, it is purely in good jest and not meant as me being harshly critical.

I think everyone here likes seeing your images and how you have grown/progressed since your first postings. Plus it allows us to do more conspiracy theories which proves our love for Annie.

Who knows if you keep getting better and better, maybe you will be the next philly/palmer/mrdots/Icc/ttll/etc. (In graphical department, you already have your own interesting story which we all are following)

Reactions: DA22 and Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes