I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oddly enough that sorta happens in renderworld...

I think I've said before, Becca is an awful model to work with because her shape is tweaked so much. So none of the standard poses etc work with her and all require adjusting. So my rule of thumb is if I can get Becca to do it, then the rest of the girls will be fine (they've all been tweaked too of course but Becca is a good measuring rod for them all). So when we get to the smutty stuff...Becca's been there way before you lot! Often several times ;)
So when you've finished H5... do we get to see all these erm 'outtakes'? :unsure: :p :eek: (imagine that last one as praying hands)
But I thought you guys liked being teased? *bats eyelashes*
Uh huh :rolleyes:
*hrms as she seems to have had a lot of activity on her deviant page of late...*
Well, you did kinda post some pretty hot stuff on there! What did you expect? :rolleyes::whistle:;)
Hmm - "Becca is your guide"... could mean she's wearing the Domme outfit and making you crawl!
This could be that the tables have turned and it's Jane being directed instead of Becca
And did you catch that? She's already getting us hyped for Chapter 5 when we're already at max hype level for 4! :sneaky:
I've been hyped for Chapter 10 since I found out that there is going to be a Chapter 10! Nevermind about Chapter 4! *hypemeter is currently hovering around 7-7.5, I'll turn it up to 11 around release date, then back down to 7-7.5 after I've played it. You don't wanna wear it out*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

frap

Oct 17, 2018
*suspects they'd be shocked by some* and y'know I sorta want you all to stick around for the follow on projects! Not go "My God....she's sick!" :)
I can't speak for anyone but myself, but your pixel creations aren't going to scare me off (unless they're pedo* in nature). The rest of it is just making fictional images for fun.

* That's just the one hard line for me with drawn/rendered content that goes too far.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes