RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So... kind of off-topic for a mo.
My wife just asked me why my username is what it is. The conversation goes something like this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i believe you sucessfully convinced your wife it wasn't because of your mutual friend. :LOL:

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I sorta want you all to stick around for the follow on projects! Not go "My God....she's sick!"
You seem to misunderstand. If you manage to get that reaction out of me then that only means you did something right.

Well, there are some things that make me nope the fuck out but none of them are in the tags. If you stick to only what's been advertised then there is no chance that you can go overboard with anything. Trust me on this.

edit: well that can be misconstrued, since you have a "and many more"-clause in the tags list. So to clarify: I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're not going to suddenly add gore, pedo and/or the really unhygienic fetishes without fair warning. It really feels redundant to point that out because I'm pretty sure you're not going there, but for the sake of clarity I had to say it. As long as you don't touch those, you can try to shock me in any way you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22 and Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes