TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh man, 21 new pages.
Cover with what? Smilies? You know how touchy Patreon is, I wouldn't risk it.:)
Move it over, and cover it with the blood splatters...?

...oh well, too late.
My initial thoughts are that we shouldn't have Becca on any of the headers tho. She's not in the game and we mustn't mislead peeps in case some oddball actually fancies her.
What?!?! She isn't?!?! Then who has been explaining how to play, was it ...Thea?!?!?
You don't want to both get knocked out in the levels if you play as Babe is all I'll say...*peeks at her renders and looks shocked!* ACIO of course!
ACIO-logo.png
Though I know about Akira, I never actually saw it. There just wasn't any anime on television here during that time, all cartoons on the tellie here were American or European. First anime I saw was Urutsukidoji III when I was already 21, and that was on VHS from some obscure videostore. A few years later I saw a bunch of episodes from The Guyver, but they didn't broadcast all of them and broadcast times kept changing all the time, making it hard to follow. Apart from the mainstream series, it's still hard to get your hands on anime here, unless you find a good online stream or import it yourself from abroad. Buying a DVD set from a store just won't work out, you'll only end up missing episodes.

So, to me, Akira references are pretty obscure as well. If someone says "I want a bike like Akira", then I totally understand. But if someone uses a quote or mentions a character from it, I just won't know about the connection.
III? Do ourself a favor, go back and watch the first one. The sequels were a pale imitation. :eek:
Well, Bob's a bastard, ain't he?
Did he kill Kenny?
Does bondage count as boundaries? :D
Only if you cross state lines ...on, wait, that's boarders. Never mind.
Does that not defeat the purpose of a safeword, wonders Innocently? :p
Depends on your point of view... :devilish:
to paraphrase chapter 3... I like those options a lot.

please! no horsing around.... but speking of Amanda, anyone noticed she doesn't have an accent when shouting at trigger happy cretins?
OMG! She must have ...had another voice actor!
Maybe her father was an autobot?
That would be a Decepticon.
You don't think they actually...oh my!
Well, we did see her get fingered anyway...
It's weird I never think of her as especially large breasted but as none of the autofits work she must be! *fiddles with Kelly*

*must do a bewb off between Sarah and Kells*
I have that problem a lot, especially with the Headlights add-on.
If the clothing is dForce, there are settings under 'mesh smoothing', you have smoothing iterations and collision iterations, turning those up helped me a lot. I turned those up, and no more nipples poking through the clothing (when they are not supposed to).
BUT interesting insight into rendering, no? You've an idea how long a close up takes for a start - and that ended up being junked. This happens a lot!
Yeah, going from a full body shot, to a close-up of the face, can be at least 10-20 times longer.
Does it have squirrels?:p
:eek: Oh no, they are after my nuts!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only Thea Lundgren would know what Thea Lundgren would say.

Found you.
But, they say she wipes her memory when she goes under cover, so would she ...really?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes