I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Umm, what are Avaron and Notty doing? Thats just messed up.

Pancakes? Waffles are so much better, all the syrup fills in the holes and its so luxurious.
I'm skipping Notty's breakfast socials until she decides to serve chicken-fried steak.

For those of you across the pond that don't know what it is: cube steak, dredged in egg and flour, pan-fried, and served with sausage gravy (milk gravy with ground sausage in it); best served with eggs over-easy, hash browns and a buttermilk biscuit (a type of savory scone).

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm skipping Notty's breakfast socials until she decides to serve chicken-fried steak.

For those of you across the pond that don't know what it is: cube steak, dredged in egg and flour, pan-fried, and served with sausage gravy (milk gravy with ground sausage in it); best served with eggs over-easy, hash browns and a buttermilk biscuit (a type of savory scone).
You are LUCKY I just had dinner.;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Sounds... Edible?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Then I suspect brekkie wont be by me for a while!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes