frap

Oct 17, 2018
Okay - I went looking for the perfect picture of pancakes, and fell down the hole into "is this a thing?" land...

Does it look delicious? Yes.
Does it look fattening? Absolutely.
Did someone spend waaaay too much time figuring out how to do this? Probably.

Will they serve these on Ophion? We're doing a lot of running about and hard work, could probably burn the calories off. Could improve morale (but not morals) - unless it reacts badly with Marcus' "vitamins."

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Maybe you should add a man-eating plant to the natural habitation of Ophion, a beautiful Rose named the Nottravis Innocentus :p
We all thought that "Nottravis" chose this name because she was literaly not a bloke named Travis, but I uncovered the truth! In the ancient language of Shlamaladudu, a people that existed before time and men, the sound Trãviss used to mean "Innocently pure as the light of the eternal sun". So, Notty is not trãviss...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
We all thought that "Nottravis" chose this name because she was literaly not a bloke named Travis, but I uncovered the truth! In the ancient language of Shlamaladudu, a people that existed before time and men, the sound Trãviss used to mean "Innocently pure as the light of the eternal sun". So, Notty is not trãviss...
Damn....

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I'm skipping Notty's breakfast socials until she decides to serve chicken-fried steak.

For those of you across the pond that don't know what it is: cube steak, dredged in egg and flour, pan-fried, and served with sausage gravy (milk gravy with ground sausage in it); best served with eggs over-easy, hash browns and a buttermilk biscuit (a type of savory scone).
Oh dear Lord, when I read the description of that breakfast I actually feel my arteries clogging! :eek:

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Okay - I went looking for the perfect picture of pancakes, and fell down the hole into "is this a thing?" land...

Will they serve these on Ophion? We're doing a lot of running about and hard work, could probably burn the calories off. Could improve morale (but not morals) - unless it reacts badly with Marcus' "vitamins."
Oh holy shit balls I would eat those. I would eat the fuck out of those

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Will stick with coffee and smokes thankees!

*does not want to be on the losing side of the bottom argument*

popabear

Jul 11, 2019

just so you know I actually had to go make pancakes after seeing that pic. Blueberries and ice cream. Now I can't move. This is all your fault

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes