TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So was the Terminator 2000, liquid metal, but it could look like anything.
Well, to quote one engineer's inner voice:
Tritanium? The magic metal? Run the right voltage through it and you can shape and cut it like putty. Reverse the charge and it becomes rock solid again.
It's really just about it being able to shape quickly and easily.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I propose "count the number of pages since last visit" as a standard customary greeting on this thread.:)
I was there a few hours ago for 2 or 3 pages but i got stuck at the Pancakes/Crumbs allusions before going out?! :ROFLMAO:

Still 12 pages to read/understand ... going back in time right now, see you later!! ;)

Edit : wrong emoji Avaron1974 ... sorry!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I watch a bit of Killjoys and I come back to see i've been shipped.

I adore Notty to bits but not only does she not bat for my team I am with someone i've been with for quite some time now.

For clarity's sake, part of her name is the last 3 letters of my username. Avaron is kind of a mush of our names plus her year of birth, I gots me a cougar.

Me and Notty do get along and we do like a bit of teasing but there is no way i'd steal Becca from you guys.

Except when I do.

When the Female MC is added and Ava adds to her harem.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Ohh, tomorrow's gonna be hell... I'm out with work for a couple hours and 41/2 pages - tomorrow I leave at 03:00 and get home around 17:00 - it's gonna hurt. Especially since I'm going to bed soon (very early so I can get up very early) so this is about it for me for today.

That said:
just so you know I actually had to go make pancakes after seeing that pic. Blueberries and ice cream. Now I can't move. This is all your fault
My work here is done.

I want to be offended but that made me giggle.

I'll save that for future offence when i'm not in such a good mood.
Ulp! Notty, you may want to take out some insurance. My experience with angry, short redheads tells me they're incredibly dangerous.

Guys, I suppose it's only fair to point out that I am in fact totes straight.

Well...except for those times when I haven't been. But, usually straight. Mostly. Alcohol and company depending and then I might not be. But other than those times, I am. In the main. As a whole. Circumstances depending.

Hope that clears matters up.

*is helpful*
Immediately thought of spaghetti - apparently others did as well ;) (see examples below)

I'm just going to leave this here :whistle:
View attachment 358840

<snip>...
Well, I quit smoking cigs years ago and coffee hurts me, so I will stick to pot and Mt. Dew.
I gave up smoking years ago as well, gave up coffee 2 years ago, gave up sugar about 18 months ago. Interestingly, when I do have anything with caffeine now (like tea or soda - which is rare) it actually works!

Just did! *is adorable, no?*
Is adorable, yes. Yes you are, you're so adorable... who's a good dev, huh? Who's a good dev? :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes