Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*Just shakes head in bewilderment*

I suppose what's confusing me is, yes, I know I can write. I won't pretend otherwise. But what's shocking me is how little old me with her silly little, not terribly popular game, is second.

I suspect not many have found the poll yet! ;)
"not terribly popular", she says at page 502 of her 3 chapters released game...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah, but 500 pages of that is me teasing you lot, so probs doesn't count!
DpQ9YJl.png

If we're only going by number of post, yours is the 10 037th of this thread. You've posted 2 468 messages in the entire forum, so I guess it's fair to say that at most, you're responsible for 1/4th of messages here. So maybe 125 pages are just you (which is crazy, actually), but that means that 375 pages are from us \o/

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 359193

If we're only going by number of post, yours is the 10 037th of this thread. You've posted 2 468 messages in the entire forum, so I guess it's fair to say that at most, you're responsible for 1/4th of messages here. So maybe 125 pages are just you (which is crazy, actually), but that means that 375 pages are from us \o/
*laughs*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Guys, I suppose it's only fair to point out that I am in fact totes straight.

Well...except for those times when I haven't been. But, usually straight. Mostly. Alcohol and company depending and then I might not be. But other than those times, I am. In the main. As a whole. Circumstances depending.

Hope that clears matters up.

*is helpful*
I'm just going to leave this here :whistle:
View attachment 358840
Beat me to the punchline
But, but, but, we already know you are better than the other devs...
You've spoiled us and now we expect more...
I'm not spoiled, I'm rotten
I have proof.

I don't have it on me right now but it totally exists.
*peeks at the best writer poll thingy*

Jesus. I'm joint second! *looks confused*

How? I'm only 3/10 of the way into my first story?! And H5 isn't exactly heavily played.

*thinks this makes no sense!*

I suppose what's confusing me is, yes, I know I can write. I won't pretend otherwise. But what's shocking me is how little old me with her silly little, not terribly popular game, is second.

I didn't rigg the poll!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*makes a leg*

I checked my post count and I'm sorry but I only wrote 1140 posts, so don't blame me for the number of pages... I guess this thread is simply delicious or ,as Ava would say, munchy like a carpet because any waifu wars end like this:
A: I like Sarah
B: I like Annie but Sarah is noice too
C: I like Marcus
Everyone quoting C : no one asked you Patrice !!!!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I thought it would turn into a popularity contest, but so far so good. You totally deserve the place on the pedestal. :)
That's exactly why it should count, it's you interacting with your peeps! :)
Very true!
View attachment 359193

I better not reveal my number of posts...:censored:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I checked my post count and I'm sorry but I only wrote 1140 posts, so don't blame me for the number of pages...
I better not reveal my number of posts...:censored:
If anything, it just proves my point that most posts in this thread are quality posts :3
I mean, if you compare it to Milfy City staggering 1147 pages as of now, how many of those are just people shitting on ICSTOR or asking either a walkthrough, a release date or information they could have found 2 post earlier?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
If anything, it just proves my point that most posts in this thread are quality posts :3
I mean, if you compare it to Milfy City staggering 1147 pages as of now, how many of those are just people shitting on ICSTOR or asking either a walkthrough, a release date or information they could have found 2 post earlier?
That's a fair point. We've only had one "save plz" although he doesn't seem to have come back for some reason *made him his own render too!*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes