Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
And you just had to give her "how could you do this to me" expression...:ROFLMAO:
Of course I did - else where is the fun! :)
It doesn't stop to amaze me that you do that before the polls are actually over. You like to render dangerously, don't you?;)
*lives on the edge*

Science is good, but was it really necessary to be mean to the poor girl? You sound a little jealous of her...
Sarah "I'm a happy little pixie. Look at me being all cute and bouncy and fun!"
Me "Yeah...well, now you're fat."
*cackles*

It is from one of the little green goblins of Ophion? Dr. Marcus experiments? Both? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Preggers Sarah?

It's totally the turkey basters.

Maybe Chris had a hand in it ... literally.

I congratulate the odd couple.

Wait ... Chris is mine ... Sarah must pay.

I demand intense labour pains and that she be fed on stilton cheese and stale bread for a whole day .... and also only allowed lukewarm tap water to drink.

That will teach her.

Not that i'm overly possessive or anything.

Just don't touch my women and I won't hunt you down and wear your flesh like a skin suit, toodles, love you all.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Preggers Sarah?

I demand intense labour pains and that she be fed on stilton cheese and stale bread for a whole day .... and also only allowed lukewarm tap water to drink.

That will teach her.

Just don't touch my women and I won't hunt you down and wear your flesh like a skin suit, toodles, love you all.
Oh boi, we got a crazy hobbit on a rampage.... forget about the cave spiders....

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Only three pages? You waited for me?
But! In other news!

I made Sarah pregnant! *is most pleased!*
It had better not be Mike's! I've seen every episode of Dexter and I have a clean room and LOTS of cling film! (saran wrap for non-brits)
*just grins*

You even gave her saggy boobs, what's wrong with you? :whistle: Actually, don't answer that! :rolleyes:
It doesn't stop to amaze me that you do that before the polls are actually over. You like to render dangerously, don't you?;)
You do remember what happened there was even just talk of poll tampering, don't you? Do you really want to go there? :eek:
Sarah "I'm a happy little pixie. Look at me being all cute and bouncy and fun!"
Me "Yeah...well, now you're fat."
*cackles*

lol
I don't know if cackles are a trade up from sweet smiles but I love them XD
Me too!!!
Jame, is that you? :eek:

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Well that certainly was the most catching up I have done in a long time, over 40 pages since last weekend. One can not leave for an extended weekend off country to enjoy some sun and drinks without being drowned in content. Well worth it though, the anticipation for chapter 4 is starting to take effect. Can hardly wait for it.

Mike better hide now...:p
Preggers Sarah?

That will teach her.

I'm all for Mike having a distraction for his spare time when not messing up the electrical system but if he even thinks of laying a hand on Sarah then like the Belgians in the Congo I will cut them off. And I don't mean the hands...

Not that I am possessive or anything...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes