Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Water is a source of life, Sarah is a source of love. What could possibly go wrong?
You KNOW what can go wrong! And you don't care! *is shocked!*

Have you seen Gremlins when Gizmo gets wet and little Gremlins start shooting out of him?

Imagine an army of tiny Sarah's running around that you can't feed after midnight.
I now have this image stuck in my head...

I'd find a way to feed them, if-ya-know-what-I-mean
Sadly, I now also have this image stuck in my head too...

Ooh, can we watch? :p;)
No! *despairs!*

I think this is great... other devs are starting to link back to H5!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh bloody hell...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think this is great... other devs are starting to link back to H5!
RomanHume has actually been a fan and harboured the sig for a long time. Incidentally, those are the two devs I patron :)

Coincidence? Maybe
Regrets? Never
Hotel? Trivago

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Have you seen Gremlins when Gizmo gets wet and little Gremlins start shooting out of him?

Imagine an army of tiny Sarah's running around that you can't feed after midnight.
Can you specify the size of that army ? Is it a small unit or a whole intergalactic alliance? Is it just 2 graywardens a songstress turned sister and a witch of the wild or is it the whole alliance gathered by Sheppard? And excuse you, but weren't you not too into RahRah till chapter 3 ?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Ok, guys, food for thoughts.

Mike's tattoo, mysterious or tacky?
mike's tatt.png

The bubbling asshole friendly engineer is reading the novelization of ALIENS, by Alan Dean Foster almost an anagram of Thea Lundgren :unsure:
aliens.png
In Aliens, Ripley's daughter, Amanda tun tun tuuuuuun is dead!
In Aliens, Bishop likens the Xenomorph hierarchy to an ant or termite hive and theorizes about the existence of a ruling Queen (Eurynome?). Also, consider the following:
H E A V Y F I V E
H E A V F I VE
H E A I V E
H E I VE
H I VE​
Coincidence? Maybe
Wait, I've made this joke too many times already

In Sarah's room can be seen Bajo el arbol consagrado a ceres (under Ceres' tree) by Francisco Pradilla.
ceres.png
Ceres was the goddess of agriculture in Greek mythology, especially associated with corn, a crop suggested in the background of the present work. The personification of the earth's abundance, she was worshipped as the earth-mother, the prime source of fertility. Ovid's Metamorphosis, where Pradilla found his inspiration, narrates tales of Ceres' wrath causing individual or mass starvation.

Ceres is also the largest object in the asteroid belt that lies between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter and the first asteroid to be discovered in 1801.

Sarah also seems to be reading . The only information I found about this is that it seems to be nothing more but an utter pile of literary shite :x
poor little bitch girl.png

But that's not all. She also has lying around some japanese ad and a paper I couldn't identify.
sarah's stuff.png

Ok, that's all for me, I have to go now. Don't get crazy and leave me with hundreds of page to read (although I'd read them anyway)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Ok, guys, food for thoughts.

Mike's tattoo, mysterious or tacky?
View attachment 359480

The bubbling asshole friendly engineer is reading the novelization of ALIENS, by Alan Dean Foster almost an anagram of Thea Lundgren :unsure:
View attachment 359491
In Aliens, Ripley's daughter, Amanda tun tun tuuuuuun is dead!
In Aliens, Bishop likens the Xenomorph hierarchy to an ant or termite hive and theorizes about the existence of a ruling Queen (Eurynome?). Also, consider the following:
H E A V Y F I V E
H E A V F I VE
H E A I V E
H E I VE
H I VE​
Coincidence? Maybe
Wait, I've made this joke too many times already

In Sarah's room can be seen Bajo el arbol consagrado a ceres (under Ceres' tree) by Francisco Pradilla.
View attachment 359493
Ceres was the goddess of agriculture in Greek mythology, especially associated with corn, a crop suggested in the background of the present work. The personification of the earth's abundance, she was worshipped as the earth-mother, the prime source of fertility. Ovid's Metamorphosis, where Pradilla found his inspiration, narrates tales of Ceres' wrath causing individual or mass starvation.

Ceres is also the largest object in the asteroid belt that lies between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter and the first asteroid to be discovered in 1801.

Sarah also seems to be reading . The only information I found about this is that it seems to be nothing more but an utter pile of literary shite :x
View attachment 359507

But that's not all. She also has lying around some japanese ad and a paper I couldn't identify.
View attachment 359508

Ok, that's all for me, I have to go now. Don't get crazy and leave me with hundreds of page to read (although I'd read them anyway)
Nice work!

*wiggles eyebrows*

Of course none it might mean anything of course...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes